need help streaming the LSU game

theyork

Aug 6, 2009
hedgesville, wv
cannot use espn3 because i am on a university campus and it says

"In order to access WatchESPN, you must receive your Internet service or, in some instances, your television service through one of the providers listed below.
Your current network falls outside of these categories. Please select your provider from the list. If you can't find your provider, select "Not Found" at the bottom."

this does not work as i do not know the provider and when you click on "not found" you still need to know you provider.

normally i use atdhe.net.tv, but when you click on the LSU game remember the titans is playing instead. lame. they run a wr reverse from 75yrds out to win the championship. stupid.

help? it is on abc family instead of espn

AdRock4Cy

Jul 21, 2010
Ankeny

"In order to access WatchESPN, you must receive your Internet service or, in some instances, your television service through one of the providers listed below.
Your current network falls outside of these categories. Please select your provider from the list. If you can't find your provider, select "Not Found" at the bottom."

this does not work as i do not know the provider and when you click on "not found" you still need to know you provider.

normally i use atdhe.net.tv, but when you click on the LSU game remember the titans is playing instead. lame. they run a wr reverse from 75yrds out to win the championship. stupid.

Go to a bar.... problem solved.

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
ESPN3 access

For future reference, just select Comcast as your provider, and then click the link below the provider pulldown to login. Use username "espn360gt" and password "thwg4ever". Works for multiple people, and it works like a charm. I've been using it for a couple of years now - somebody on another board kindly provided the account.

theyork

Aug 6, 2009
hedgesville, wv
ESPN3 access

well, that seems as though it should work. i click on comcast, then it has a continue button that does anything but. nothing happens when i click on continue, computer just sits there. no new page is loading, the button just doesn't work for some reason.

any other suggestions?

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010
Why are you watching this game. ISU v Iowa is replaying on Fox MidWest right now

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008

http://veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4e726354a274c