ISU wearing all white unis Friday

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ISUcy08

Dec 22, 2008
Now that is good, I see what you did there. Are you a 'stepbrother' too?
Hahaha! Ok, that is where I got the idea. But really, I wouldn't lie to you guys. Is it impossible for someone who lives an hour from Ames to know someone with connections to the team?

Me State

Oct 19, 2007
ISU will be wearing white helmets Friday night. The university will deny it. The people on here that are close to the program will deny it. its all just to keep it out of the media as much as possible so it is still somewhat of a surprise. Just be excited and enjoy the show!
Uhhh.... no. I promise you they are red. I will lick a white dog turd, have my wife take a pic, and put it on here if they are white. But they aren't.

maybe your sources are keeping it a secret from you too?

Until the team comes out Friday night I am going to believe in the white helmets.

ISUcy08

Dec 22, 2008
maybe your sources are keeping it a secret from you too?

Until the team comes out Friday night I am going to believe in the white helmets.
If they want to keep the helmets secret, why not keep the white uniforms secret, too? RED!

4Cyclones

Sep 10, 2009
Ankeny
Hahaha! Ok, that is where I got the idea. But really, I wouldn't lie to you guys. Is it impossible for someone who lives an hour from Ames to know someone with connections to the team?

Wheww. After I typed that, I started wondering if there were any other references to that. That is some funny poop right there, pun intended.
Originally Posted by 4Cyclones
Now that is good, I see what you did there. Are you a 'stepbrother' too?

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
believe.jpg

Me State

Oct 19, 2007
If they want to keep the helmets secret, why not keep the white uniforms secret, too? RED!
The players leaked it. I don't expect the university to admit that the team will be wearing white helmets and I wouldn't want them to. Deny it until the team hits the field. It creates buzz and keeps people talking about Iowa State.

ISUcy08

Dec 22, 2008
The players leaked it. I don't expect the university to admit that the team will be wearing white helmets and I wouldn't want them to. Deny it until the team hits the field. It creates buzz and keeps people talking about Iowa State.
Not happening. Mark it down. Also, the white helmet made a while back was made for fun as a joke.

cyhawkdmb

Jul 13, 2010
CB
Not happening. Mark it down. Also, the white helmet made a while back was made for fun as a joke.

Hate to say it but you know the old saying find the sucker in the room... and if you cant find him your the sucker???

Well you sir have been played like Chip Brown!!!

ISUcy08

Dec 22, 2008
Hate to say it but you know the old saying find the sucker in the room... and if you cant find him your the sucker???

Well you sir have been played like Chip Brown!!!
Hahaha, yep, ok! Just trying to save you guys the heartbreak, but whatever.