ISU wearing all white unis Friday

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
I can't wait to see the white uniforms but I wish they would have a white helmet and not red.

TrollBGone-vi.jpg

Me State

Oct 19, 2007
ISU will be wearing white helmets Friday night. The university will deny it. The people on here that are close to the program will deny it. its all just to keep it out of the media as much as possible so it is still somewhat of a surprise.

Just be excited and enjoy the show!

ISUcy08

Dec 22, 2008
ISU will be wearing white helmets Friday night. The university will deny it. The people on here that are close to the program will deny it. its all just to keep it out of the media as much as possible so it is still somewhat of a surprise.

Just be excited and enjoy the show!
Uhhh.... no. I promise you they are red. I will lick a white dog turd, have my wife take a pic, and put it on here if they are white. But they aren't.

Boxerdaddy

Oct 19, 2009
Beaverdale, IA
I think they should paint the red helmets white so when they get hit the red comes thru...ends up looking like the red is tearing thru...would be bada$$ in theory

ISUcy08

Dec 22, 2008
They are trying to keep the helmets under wraps. Maybe your wife is lying to you? :wideeyed: :jimlad:

Just a thought, maybe the white helmets are in Connecticut sitting in the visitor's locker room? :wink:
Hahaha! My wife isn't who I asked. Not sure where you got that.

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
For once, I'm skeptical of what my "source" has told me. He says red helmets...and he wears them on a daily basis. The Athletic Department "doesnt have enough money for white ones for one game"...I'm not buying it. The white helmet that was floating around on here really was a mock up, nothing serious...but it is not going to spurprise me one bit if they come out in Connecticut with all white.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
For once, I'm skeptical of what my "source" has told me. He says red helmets...and he wears them on a daily basis. The Athletic Department "doesnt have enough money for white ones for one game"...I'm not buying it. The white helmet that was floating around on here really was a mock up, nothing serious...but it is not going to spurprise me one bit if they come out in Connecticut with all white.

I heard the B10 bought them for us as a welcome gift.