ISU wearing all white unis Friday

CSheen

Feb 10, 2011
Highly doubt they will bring 2 colors of helmets, Too much extra luggage. I expect an update the minute you see a cyclone!

Actually I'll probably be drunk at WAS and not care by then, BTW where is everyone in Ames watching the game? I'm thinking about staying in town

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
I'd take that bet, considering CPR only told the ISU Daily that we were, in fact, wearing all-white unis on Friday...

Oh.

Look, I'm for the all white look (especially happy to see stripes down the center of the helmet again).... it was sweet seeing Blythe and the Clones win at A&M 42-14 in 'em. I am sure this is probably a one time deal this season, much like Tech when they wore their "all-whites" when they played us. I do like our current "road" look though.... I mean, we beat Nebby and Texas in them....thus, the nation has seen our sqaud in those and have taken notice of that look.

Honestly though...whatever we wear, just find a way to win on friday evening.

Last edited:

Cloner97

Apr 11, 2006
Oh ya. Not sure who this pretender is wearing #2

r75t.jpg

Clones21

Jan 20, 2008
Des Moines
Go have another panic attack about a rumor again. Its nice when you aren't posting here.
You really are a 5 year old. Christ man. I hope you enjoy trying to diss me again and think that I will reply. You are the FIRST EVER to get on the Clones21 ignore list. Have a good day bud.

Reactions: CyDude16

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron