ISU wearing all white unis Friday

Yes13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2009
By Dan Tracy, a reporter from the ISU Daily ... "Rhoads confirms white pants and white jerseys, no white helmets for Friday's game at UCONN."

Twitter is as reliable as the person who is typing. If Dan says that what CPR said, then that's what CPR said.
We also didn't have Gold jerseys, and Tiller was equal with Steele.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
By Dan Tracy, a reporter from the ISU Daily ... "Rhoads confirms white pants and white jerseys, no white helmets for Friday's game at UCONN."

Twitter is as reliable as the person who is typing. If Dan says that what CPR said, then that's what CPR said.

What if it's not a white helmet, but platinum or titanium or some other "off-white" metallic color?

getcloned

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2008
I didn't guarantee what was gonna happen. I guarantee that CPR said this to Dan tonight. Big difference.

I personally think that if we actually have white helmets, we will wear them.

Please no... NO!!

UK wore all white (including helmets) against WKU in the opener and it was almost unwatchable from the moment they ran onto the field. It was definitely unwatchable when they started playing.

All white = all wet.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Please no... NO!!

UK wore all white (including helmets) against WKU in the opener and it was almost unwatchable from the moment they ran onto the field. It was definitely unwatchable when they started playing.

All white = all wet.

First sentence is a matter of personal opinion, a minority one at that. Most of the fans love them, the players obviously love them. Second sentence, by that theory we shouldn't wear our home uniforms all season, considering ISU was nearly unwatchable most of the night against UNI...

1353c15c-d676-4451-b0ad-7c83c2023908.jpg

getcloned

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2008
First sentence is a matter of personal opinion, a minority one at that. Most of the fans love them, the players obviously love them. Second sentence, by that theory we shouldn't wear our home uniforms all season, considering ISU was nearly unwatchable most of the night against UNI...

1353c15c-d676-4451-b0ad-7c83c2023908.jpg

Never stated it was anything more than my opinion. In the second sentence I was referring to the play on the field and not the uniforms.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Can someone make the helmet cardinal? Just in case CPR is being straight with us. A little preview of Friday.

Should have just taken the time to look earlier in the thread - the guy who owns this photo gallery also had one in cardinal:

Here it is with the red shell.
Just the current unis mocked up in white, not pro combat.

Here's a link to the guy's (@EricKyleBob) photo stream on yfrog:yfrog Photo : http://yfrog.com/kl3jegvj Shared by EricKyleBob

3jegv.jpg