ISU wearing all white unis Friday

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
jdoggivjc said:
Hey now - the appropriate nomenclature is you AGGIED your pants...:jimlad:

I'm sorry, but that is the improper use of "Aggied." Now if I said, "I just aggied into a mason jar," then it would be correct.

By the way, I had to look up the word nomenclature. Thank you for making me smarter for the day.

cy4prez7

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2010
Des Moines
Are we sure this is a pro combat uni? To me it just seems like an alternate. Pro combats don't usually take the same style as the regular uniforms.

cobraclone71

Jan 3, 2011
O...............M.................G...............

Those are freaking SWEEET! Yes Please! :jiggy:

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
Are we sure this is a pro combat uni? To me it just seems like an alternate. Pro combats don't usually take the same style as the regular uniforms.

There's a simple test:

Does it look like crap even though everyone swears up and down they love it?

Yes=Nike Pro Combat
No=attractive alternate uniform

Reactions: cy4prez7

JY07

Aug 20, 2009
DSM
Would be so sick...

scaled.php

Thanks to @EricKyleBob for those on Twitter.

That looks good from this angle, but i'm not sure how well it would work in a game...

2 stripes on the shoulders + the stripe on the helmet = lots o' stripes from a high view with everyone lined up

IAC1858

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 1, 2008
Ankeny, IA
The picture that was tweeted is just a mock up off a picture that people use to make Nike jerseys all the time. I HIGHLY doubt that Nike or Iowa State made it. They would be the normal road jerseys with new pants, not Pro Combat

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
The picture that was tweeted is just a mock up off a picture that people use to make Nike jerseys all the time. I HIGHLY doubt that Nike or Iowa State made it. They would be the normal road jerseys with new pants, not Pro Combat

Not too many posters think its a pro combat jersey. But just a mock up of an alternate jersey....

IAC1858

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 1, 2008
Ankeny, IA
Not too many posters think its a pro combat jersey. But just a mock up of an alternate jersey....

Some thought so. Also, the picture was originally one made up for Oregon's Natl Champ jerseys which were Pro Combat.

Cytom5

Sep 3, 2010
Ames
im on board with cyclonefan_1 i just think we will see new pants. i think asking for the helmet is to much. but why would they mock it up with the white helmet. I live below shontrelle johnson should i ask him whats going on????

Clones21

Jan 20, 2008
Des Moines
im on board with cyclonefan_1 i just think we will see new pants. i think asking for the helmet is to much. but why would they mock it up with the white helmet. I live below shontrelle johnson should i ask him whats going on????
Yes.

mike4cy

Aug 4, 2006
Urbandale

Um...YEAH.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron