Predictions Baylor vs. ISU

hinschy1

Dec 10, 2009
I think Baylor looks very good this year. A lot of my Hawkeye co workers didn't give you a shot against TCU. I pointed out a lot of the positives of Baylor and they didn't get it.. they are Hawkeyes. But I was happy to see you win. We will have to bring our A-game this year. I'm confident Steele will be ready with a few more games under his belt and hopefully our O and D lineman will all be healthy and ready to play because they weren't tonight. If thats the case it should be a good game. Until then Go ISU Go Big 12!

justcynn

Sep 28, 2009
Cabot, AR
Check Stub Hub prices for this game, not sure anyone other than YOU in the Baylor Nation care about this game, yeah I am going to make the drive and get my Family of Five in for Fifteen Bucks! Crush is a strong word, sure we didn't play well tonight and Baylor won a shoot out, but ask Texas, Nebraska and others about our coach and our team whether it is at home or on the road. I predict we will come to play

SenorCy

Aug 29, 2010
C.J.
images

justcynn

Sep 28, 2009
Cabot, AR
We? You play for Robert Griffin? Because he is all you guys have.
We = Us, you know, the ones that have nothing better to do but debate and correct - They = Them, the ones that actually play the game. I hate this argument of fans and we...its a message board!

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Baylor looked sharp offensively. Still gave up 48 points defensively so they have gaping holes there. Just pray RGIII stays healthy as he is a stud!

Baylor

Aug 9, 2011
No, I start on the Def. Line. More than happy to meet any of you for a beer after the game at George's.

We? What position do you play? I didn't see any pasty unathletic fat ***** on the field for Baylor last night. Were you out with an injury?