Robinson looking good

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
He wasn't doing well when I was watching so it figures when I switch away that he plays well dang it.

kilroy

Jun 10, 2010
hills to flat lands
Also on THIS network channel 19.1 on over the air. I just now found it. King who ever he is also looks good. Have the announcers given their opinion on RB who should make it?

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Also on THIS network channel 19.1 on over the air. I just now found it. King who ever he is also looks good. Have the announcers given their opinion on RB who should make it?

nobody really knows if there is even a spot to make, at this point. Depends on if the Vikes decide to carry 5 running backs or not.

hiwhatis

Mar 25, 2006
Ames, IA
Arob looked good but King has looked better I have to admit! Arob has looked better than the guy who started tho!

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Robinson looked great, and I think he could make it in the league. But the Vikings burnt a draft pick from next year to pick up academically incompetant King, so he is making the roster. And I don't know what game you were watching, but King looked good on maybe two plays then pretty mutch spent the rest of the game falling into the line. The announcers didn't talk about ARob because they know he won't make the roster, even if he looked and played the best, which I think he did.

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
Robinson looked great, and I think he could make it in the league. But the Vikings burnt a draft pick from next year to pick up academically incompetant King, so he is making the roster. And I don't know what game you were watching, but King looked good on maybe two plays then pretty mutch spent the rest of the game falling into the line. The announcers didn't talk about ARob because they know he won't make the roster, even if he looked and played the best, which I think he did.

Luckily the Vikings didn't waste a draft pick on King in the supplemental draft. They signed him as an undrafted free agent.

Vikings Blog | Vikings Sign RB Caleb King, Release OL Huntley «

The NFL held the 2011 Supplemental Draft on Monday, but the Vikings elected not to select any players. On Tuesday morning, however, the Vikings signed a player who was eligible for the supplemental draft but was not selected.
The Vikings signed rookie free agent RB Caleb King, who played college football at the University of Georgia and will join a backfield in Minnesota that includes Lorenzo Booker, Tristan Davis, Toby Gerhart, Adrian Peterson and Alexander Robinson.

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
This gives me more hope for Robinson. If they keep 4, I really think Robinson deserves that 4th spot. Davis looked awful, and I think Robinson brings a lot more than King.

Agreed. I like that ARob was in for every third down play. The Vikings must like his potential as a third down back.