Radio?

asmosis

Jul 6, 2010
Minneapolis
LOL,
Yes I thought the game was tonight. I read this DSM Register article earlier today and took it to mean Thursday was the game.

"AMES, Iowa (AP) - Next week's season opener between Iowa State and Northern Iowa won't be televised.Iowa State says Thursday that the only option for watching the Sept. 3 game outside of Jack Trice Stadium will be on the school's website.
The game will mark the sixth time Iowa State has shown games through an exclusive webcast. But the Cyclones say they'll attempt to show the feed in high-definition through its new scoreboard, which is set to debut during the game."

Reactions: ISUAgronomist

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
LOL,
Yes I thought the game was tonight. I read this DSM Register article earlier today and took it to mean Thursday was the game.

"AMES, Iowa (AP) - Next week's season opener between Iowa State and Northern Iowa won't be televised.Iowa State says Thursday that the only option for watching the Sept. 3 game outside of Jack Trice Stadium will be on the school's website.
The game will mark the sixth time Iowa State has shown games through an exclusive webcast. But the Cyclones say they'll attempt to show the feed in high-definition through its new scoreboard, which is set to debut during the game."

I don't think that's even true anymore. Wasn't there an announcement today that Mediacom picked up the game at the last minute?