FOOTBALL RECRUITING: Official visitors for weekend (9-2)

PabloDiablo

Feb 10, 2011
Omaha, NE
We have an offer out to one other Blinn guy as well. Any word on a visit for him?

Maurice Poullard
Maurice Poullard - Yahoo! Sports

Nice size from those two juco guys and a solid offer list for Porter. No offer listed though, have we offered him?

Good to see West and Harris make it to campus to check out facilities and gameday atmosphere. They seem like a couple of good WR's for the coming years.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Another reason for Herman to open it up, even just a little bit, in the passing game. It will show the WRs a bit more of Jantz and they might get to see some true freshman catching passes.

BigM

Mar 2, 2007
Amesterdam
Interesting collection. Harris would help solidify next year's rotation at end, with Lattimer and Neal departing.

if he can step right in alongside irving sp? we could have one hell of a tall d-line, with both ends being 6'6" plus

bpmcclain

Nov 17, 2010
Ames
Gotta love the size of Hayes at DE. Also, when did West get an offer from Michigan? Did I just completely miss that one?

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Gotta love the size of Hayes at DE. Also, when did West get an offer from Michigan? Did I just completely miss that one?

Right after he committed I believe. Also, Michigan has been very choosy on who they have offered at WR so I consider that a good sign.

bpmcclain

Nov 17, 2010
Ames
Right after he committed I believe. Also, Michigan has been very choosy on who they have offered at WR so I consider that a good sign.

Yeah. Hopefully he doesnt switch to Michigan though. Its nice to know that we can get guys like this who get offers from schools like Michigan.