My plan/thought to keep Lucca at ISU....

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
In case the NCAA continues to be run by a bunch of idiots and denies the appeal, I think that all of us on this board need to contribute a small amount of money (somewhere between $10-15 each), do a search for the hottest girl on campus, and pay her the aforementioned amount of money to be Lucca's girlfriend in order to persuade him to stay on campus instead of going back to Europe. We could even find a set of hot twin sisters (there have to be at least a few on a campus the size of Iowa State's).

What do you all think?:biggrin:

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
I smell another ncaa violation. Didn't Colorado try that and ahh well.. It did not end well for them.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Why not purchase him a mail order bride with that cash? That way it's not prostitution - it's marriage! I mean after all, they'd both be European - Lucca from Germany, bride from Russia...

...oh, wait. Pre-World War II Europe might prove that to be not such a great idea.

ISU4ME

Aug 26, 2007
I have a strange feeling Lucca does not need the help of CF in obtaining women.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Let's keep the complaints about that thread either in that thread or sent via PM, please.

Llama006

Oct 2, 2007
In case the NCAA continues to be run by a bunch of idiots and denies the appeal, I think that all of us on this board need to contribute a small amount of money (somewhere between $10-15 each), do a search for the hottest girl on campus, and pay her the aforementioned amount of money to be Lucca's girlfriend in order to persuade him to stay on campus instead of going back to Europe. We could even find a set of hot twin sisters (there have to be at least a few on a campus the size of Iowa State's).

What do you all think?:biggrin:
First off, Lucca doesn't need help with the ladies...

Second, he's not leaving.

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA
Let's keep the complaints about that thread either in that thread or sent via PM, please.

oh come on Angie. We can't speak of that thread either? Everyones been pretty civil about this - deleting threads people are tired of looking at.

I'm guessing FreeLucca.com will be come the next banishment - I'm sure certain people are tired of seeing that on the front page too.

The mod-collective may have viewed themselves as saviors by banishing first politics, then random threads, but too me it just seems like a lot of unnecessary editing. Are we bored with scanning for vulgarity and inappropriate pictures? Now we must make the content personally satisfying to the mod-hive?

Posters can easily click on the left hand side of the main screen to only view by narrow topics - why continue to edit the front screen?

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX
The mod-collective may have viewed themselves as saviors by banishing first politics, then random threads, but too me it just seems like a lot of unnecessary editing.

Just curious, do you have to get implants and get injected with nanoprobes to become part of the mod-collective?

0cd73f1a3bc8e5f13bb6c87f159d.jpg

In any case, when you get banished (or ingested into the mod-collective), I've got dibs on your rep and credits...