ISU UNI TV???

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
If I had to guess it would be MC-22 based on the fact that they usually broadcast that game on there. Instate Iowa teams= Local interest only....

Senolcyc

Apr 20, 2010
At least the 3rd thread on this topic.

If people paid attention from year to year, they'd know that ISU announces TV for this game very late so it doesn't hurt ticket sales too much. It will be on Mediacom 22, with two Sony Handycams bringing us all the action.

Reactions: egunzy

SCarolinaCy

Jun 20, 2011
Greenville, SC
If people paid attention from year to year, they'd know that ISU announces TV for this game very late so it doesn't hurt ticket sales too much. It will be on Mediacom 22, with two Sony Handycams bringing us all the action.

Thank you. And yes, there have been multiple threads.........

I am assuming this is a local channel. Does anyone know how this plays out to ESPN3, etc? It always seems these announcements come DAYS before game day. Kinda like you almost have to wait until game TIME game day to know IF it is going to be on....................

djcubby

Nov 24, 2006
Bondurant
And you know they won't be HD Handycams...

justcynn

Sep 28, 2009
Cabot, AR

driegner

Jun 9, 2010
Columbus, OH
If I didn't already have tickets I'd definitely drop the $9 to see the game in HD on CloneZone, or should I say the Cyclone Network? :jimlad:

Reactions: Benny34

Clone9

Nov 12, 2006
Boston, MA
I like that they say "attempted" to be broadcast in HD. Doesn't sound too confident that it is going to work.

I will, however, be using my DisplayPort to HDMI cable to try and watch this bad boy in 42 inches of HD glory......who knows how it will work.

getcloned

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2008
I like that they say "attempted" to be broadcast in HD. Doesn't sound too confident that it is going to work.

I will, however, be using my DisplayPort to HDMI cable to try and watch this bad boy in 42 inches of HD glory......who knows how it will work.

I hope to do the same but my experience with CloneZone for live events has been pretty disappointing (it has been several years since I've attempted).

Those with more recent CZ experience; do you think it'll be watchable?

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
Wow, some of you guys are d@#%4 , sorry I dont monitor every single thread on here to see if something has been asked before, I go to work, Im a father, husband etc. Some of you guys need to get out of mom and dads basements.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
I'd imagine since it isn't on a regular TV station, there shouldn't be TV timeouts, right?