Playoff teams in NFL in 2011?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISUcy08

Dec 22, 2008
Who will be the 6 teams in the NFC & AFC to make the playoffs & who will meet in the Super Bowl?

Jets, Pats, Steelers, Ravens, Chargers, Texans.
Packers, Eagles, Falcons, Saints, Cards, Cowboys.

Packers repeat over Pats.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
AFC

Jets @ Colts
Ravens @ Chiefs

Ravens @ Steelers
Jets @ Patriots

Jets @ Steelers

NFC

Saints @ Seahawks
Packers @ Eagles

Packers @ Falcons
Seahawks @ Bears

Packers @ Bears

Superbowl

Packers over Steelers

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
AFC
East - New England
North - Baltimore
South - Texans
West - San Diego
Wild Card - Pittsburgh
Wild Card - New York Jets

NFC
East - Eagles
North - Green Bay
South - Atlanta
West - Seattle
Wild Card - Buccaneers
Wild Card - Detroit

Baltimore over Atlanta in the Super Bowl.

Giants, Chicago, St Louis just miss out on grabbing a wild card for the NFC
Indianapolis and Oakland just miss out for the AFC.

bpmcclain

Nov 17, 2010
Ames
NFC - Packers, Cowboys, Falcons, Saints, Eagles, Cardinals
AFC - Steelers, Ravens, Colts, Chargers, Patriots, Jets

Pats over Falcons in the Superbowl

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
Chiefs will win the West.

78.gif

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
AFC: New England, Pittsburgh, Houston, San Diego, New York Jets, Indy
NFC: Philly, Green Bay, New Orleans, St. Louis, Atlanta, New York Giants

SB: Saints over Chargers

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
I think they improved some from last year, but losing Charlie Weis and playing a first place schedule may keep them out of the playoffs.

You think losing someone that clashes with Haley is a bad thing? The only thing Weis was good for was Cassel. Haley took care of that by hiring a BETTER QB coach in Zorn. Plus the new OC has been in the system most of his career. He knows the offense just as well as Weis and Haley. Hes also the one who ran the running game last year anyways.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
They will be a much better team this year than last.

They also have one of the most difficult schedules in the NFL. Also, San Diego had the #1 offense and #1 defense in the NFL last season. Them not making the playoffs last year is called a statistical anomaly (at least that's what Mike and Mike was saying this morning).

NFC:
Falcons, Eagles, Packers, Cardinals, Buccaneers, Lions

Packers over Lions
Buccaneers over Cardinals

Falcons over Buccaneers
Eagles over Packers

Eagles over Falcons

AFC:
Patties, Steelers, Texans, Chargers, Jets, Ravens

Ravens over Texans
Jets over Chargers

Jets over Steelers
Ravens over Patties

Jets over Ravens

Jets over Eagles

Last edited:

millerforrest

Jun 4, 2008
By the way - you still think the Packers should have fired Mike McCarthy? :biglaugh:
You think because they won a Super Bowl that it makes everything alright with Mike McCarthy? Really? Seriously? Hes a great play caller. They were damn lucky to make it in the playoffs! His clock management skills SUCK along with his decisions when to challenge & when not to challenge calls on the field! Plus, when he does get a lead, he gets more conservatiive than the Tea Party! When they get the lead, he starts running the ball exclusively, i.e. he tries to NOT LOSE THE GAME, instead of trying TO WIN THE GAME.
How many Packer games do you watch again? I watch everyone! Ive been a life long Packer fan since I was born! Was even named after the best player Vince lombardi ever coached (figure that one out Mr. Know It All!)
So, bottome line is this, you think the ends always justify the means?
Are you still a bonehead?

LonoClone

Jun 25, 2008
You think because they won a Super Bowl that it makes everything alright with Mike McCarthy? Really? Seriously? Hes a great play caller. They were damn lucky to make it in the playoffs! His clock management skills SUCK along with his decisions when to challenge & when not to challenge calls on the field! Plus, when he does get a lead, he gets more conservatiive than the Tea Party! When they get the lead, he starts running the ball exclusively, i.e. he tries to NOT LOSE THE GAME, instead of trying TO WIN THE GAME.
How many Packer games do you watch again? I watch everyone! Ive been a life long Packer fan since I was born! Was even named after the best player Vince lombardi ever coached (figure that one out Mr. Know It All!)
So, bottome line is this, you think the ends always justify the means?
Are you still a bonehead?

Ok, I get it, you've got some kind of a Maddie Hayes/David Addison thing going with Mike Mccarthy. It's cute. Good for you.

I'm not even going to comment on the ridiculousness of your "I've been a lifelong Packer fan since I was born!" line. Whoops, I guess I just did.

And for the record, I'm going to guess you were named after either Glen Miller or the "Ghost Dog," Forrest Whittaker. Not sure if either ever played for Lombardi, but they're close enough.

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
AFC

Patriots, Jets, Steelers, Ravens, Texans and Chargers

Ravens over Texans
Chargers over Jets

Chargers over Steelers
Patriots over Ravens

Patriots over Chargers

NFC

Falcons, Bears, Packers, Buccaneers, Redskins and 49ers