QB Jerome Tiller Academically Ineligable (Out for Season)

SvrWxCy

Aug 6, 2010
Kansas
www.recruitlists.com
QB Jerome Tiller Academically Ineligible (Out for Season)

Jerome Tiller ruled academically ineligible and will be out for the entire season!!

Guess that is what his Twitter update this afternoon was about. How can you let a team down like that?!? In my opinion I would not want a guy like that leading the teak if you end up setting that sort of example!

To go along with Tiller, WR Donnie Jennert was also ruled academically ineligible and will miss the entire season.

Last edited:

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu
Wow. Talk about letting the team down. Could he not get his **** together over the summer?

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
Damn. Let the speculation continue on how good Jantz/Barnett are compared to Tiller.

And losing Jennert isn't good news either.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
To all of those out there that ripped on me for questioning Jennert's commitment from my inside sources... well.... I accept your apologies.

What a horrible night though. We all are expecting exciting news, and now this crap. What a couple of idiots. Way to let the team down. I wonder if Jennert will even stick around now? He was thinking of leaving anyway. I hope he enjoys his thug life and thug attitude he has. He had all the potential in the world. Sad.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I wouldn't say that. Have to see what Rhoads said tonight.

I don't care what he says. We'll never know. I'm 99.999999% sure that Tiller wasn't going to be the starter but I don"t know that and coach isn't going to say Tiller was the starter even if he was going to be.