SI Idiots

Capello

Sep 21, 2010
I just read my sports illustrated and some idiot on their staff picked ISU to only win one game in the conference and two overall. This sounds so ridiculous to me i will be disapointed if ISU is not in a bowl game. Anyway i guess it will be fun to watch all these EXPERTS eat their words!!

Go Cyclones

T.Capello

Reactions: ajk4st8

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
Having been around ISU for a few yrs now, you should know that is the norm. I never read any preseason FB stuff. There is no point.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
When you look at the unknowns on offense it is not hard to understand why people pick ISU with only 3 or 4 wins.

Senolcyc

Apr 20, 2010
I am expecting ISU to win more than two games. But if I look at the season schedule today, I can only favor ISU in two games (UNI and Kansas). The schwing games are always the key.

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
I'm hoping for a bowl berth also this season.

If we can start 3 & 0 we are half way to a bowl season...

Go Clones lets beat the TAR Outta the Panthers come sept 3rd..

PGreen ISU '92

Mar 6, 2008
Waukee, IA
All right people, we got 10 minutes 'till game time, let's all gather 'round. I'm not much for giving inspirational addresses, but I'd just like to point out that every newspaper in the country has picked us to finish last. The local press seems to think that we'd save everyone the time and trouble if we just went out and shot ourselves. Me, I'm for wasting sportswriters' time. So I figured we ought to hang around for a while and see if we can give 'em all a nice big shitburger to eat!”

There is no doubt in my mind that we can win the Big XII this year. Tap the 9-year old little boy optimism in yourself. Go Cyclones!!!

Reactions: ruxCYtable

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
“All right people, we got 10 minutes 'till game time, let's all gather 'round. I'm not much for giving inspirational addresses, but I'd just like to point out that every newspaper in the country has picked us to finish last. The local press seems to think that we'd save everyone the time and trouble if we just went out and shot ourselves. Me, I'm for wasting sportswriters' time. So I figured we ought to hang around for a while and see if we can give 'em all a nice big shitburger to eat!â€￾

There is no doubt in my mind that we can win the Big XII this year. Tap the 9-year old little boy optimism in yourself. Go Cyclones!!!

Anybody that quotes Lou Brown is good in my book. :biglaugh:

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
Yes, Captain Troll, we do. Iowa is beatable. We can beat them. 3-0 is not out of the question, and not even unlikely.

Erik, you should know ISU NEVER beats Iowa. Iowa only beats themselves... or the refs screw them... or it's Tate/Christiansen/(insert QB here)'s fault. But NEVER Iowa State beating Iowa:jimlad:

Reactions: CycloneErik

geburgess

Jan 19, 2010
WDM, IA
Holy crap. ISU doesn't play Iowa this year????
128803826644607904.jpg