Just watch the crowd.

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIUl1-A8iMo&feature=feedu]FB: Seneca Wallace - "The Run" (2002) - YouTube[/ame]

This vid had a couple angles I haven't seen.

justcynn

Sep 28, 2009
Cabot, AR
Next to the Tornado game vs Colorado, this is the most electric I have ever experienced Jack Trice and one case where being cheap and sitting in the South End Zone paid off huge! Seneca's Replica jersey still hangs in my closet and will forever, every time I see its a reminder of this play and more importantly the excitement of the program that year and specifically after that win (before the eventual collapse) and dream one day we will get back to that status and actually stay there for more than a week.

sngorman

Dec 20, 2006
LA CA
I was there yelling... "throw it away, throw it away, throw it away"... I'm glad he didn't listen!!!!

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
I am one of the blurry figures in the NW corner. I remember standing up as the play developed, losing sight of him, then seeing the crowd on the south side of the stadium start to go bananas and the roar just spread across the stadium. Easily the best sports play I have ever seen in person (best individual game in person- Troy Davis vs Missou)

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
Next to the Tornado game vs Colorado, this is the most electric I have ever experienced Jack Trice and one case where being cheap and sitting in the South End Zone paid off huge! Seneca's Replica jersey still hangs in my closet and will forever, every time I see its a reminder of this play and more importantly the excitement of the program that year and specifically after that win (before the eventual collapse) and dream one day we will get back to that status and actually stay there for more than a week.

I was at both of those games and I too got the cheap seats in the south end zone. I am glad I was one of the people to get the joy of seeing this live in person. Plus the danielson reverse was just a bonus to a great ISU win!!!

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
My view from the seats was pretty much the same as the original camera angle, southwest side with the play right in front of us. I remember while he danced down the sidelines being happy that the play wasn't going to be a sack. Needless to say as the play continued it just kept getting better.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Sitting in NE hillside, freezing cold if I remember correctly. I dont remember anything from that game except this play, dont even recall if we won.

For real? I remember quite a bit. Game was cold as hell. The first half was boring as all hell, it was freaking 3-3 at half. That play gave us a 10-3 lead, and TT scored on the next drive. Than this play happened and ISU really never looked back...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84bhERRYqlg]Lane Danielson amazing reverse - YouTube[/ame]

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I love the look on the refs face at the end of the last angle. Kind of a "that was awwwesome" smirk.

RhoadsRage

I AM SO PROUD....
Bookie
Jan 25, 2010
McGregor
For real? I remember quite a bit. Game was cold as hell. The first half was boring as all hell, it was freaking 3-3 at half. That play gave us a 10-3 lead, and TT scored on the next drive. Than this play happened and ISU really never looked back...

Lane Danielson amazing reverse - YouTube

I miss Lane Danielson and Jack Whitver. Two quality homegrown wideouts who were ALL effort, ALL the time!