Today's Practice Video

jburke

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
2 things a noticed from today's practice videos, who is #53 working out with the LB's?? Another thing I noticed I did not see Floyd Mattison in any of the LB clips. It would be interesting to see if he gets moved to SS or FS since he is slightly undersized for LB, either that or I would assume he might be a little banged up.... I know the footage is highlight but I have watch most of them from the first 5 practices and have not seen anything from him.

CP44

Nov 27, 2006
The WR in space drill is a good one. The 2nd to last in play in that clip, Reynolds absolutely flat backs Anthony Young

CYVADER

Nov 16, 2006
Cornfields
considering mattison was considered a sure-fire nfl safety by max emfinger(sp?) coupled with the loss of both starters from a year ago, i would hope that he has been switched to 1 of the 2.

jburke

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
considering mattison was considered a sure-fire nfl safety by max emfinger(sp?) coupled with the loss of both starters from a year ago, i would hope that he has been switched to 1 of the 2.

I think he would be a depth filler, to me it looks like Jacques W and TB have the starting spots wrapped up barring injury, after that Bloomfield is all that I see.
Good to see David Irving make a play at the end of the tunnel drill, I think he will be our surprise....

D UP Clones

Oct 25, 2006
2 things a noticed from today's practice videos, who is #53 working out with the LB's?? Another thing I noticed I did not see Floyd Mattison in any of the LB clips. It would be interesting to see if he gets moved to SS or FS since he is slightly undersized for LB, either that or I would assume he might be a little banged up.... I know the footage is highlight but I have watch most of them from the first 5 practices and have not seen anything from him.

I wondered the same thing. Who is #53? I don't see one on the roster and he looked decent.

EJ4CY

Feb 11, 2007
Lenexa KS
Johnson by far looks heads above the rest of the backs, quick lateral movements and great speed.
You also have to love Woody, no juking, straight north and south and looked as if he is saying "If you want to takle me hit me."
Standard looked very good as well, looks like he good potential.
Duck looked sluggish, I think a move to Safety would be good for him.

Sloup

Nov 14, 2009
Ames, IA
In the Bobby Elliott interview, I was pleased to hear Jansen Watson is doing well. It's always good to have young depth.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Money should dominate corners all year. Bundrage is going to be really good someday.

EJ4CY

Feb 11, 2007
Lenexa KS
Money should dominate corners all year. Bundrage is going to be really good someday.

Did you see Money's hit on the corner durring WR.VS Corner's??!! The very last play on the video, and he completely laid him out!

StateCyclone

Aug 9, 2011
And i notcied once again today, that Steele looks much better than Tiller again. And where the heck was Barnett??

EJ4CY

Feb 11, 2007
Lenexa KS
And i notcied once again today, that Steele looks much better than Tiller again. And where the heck was Barnett??

I noticed the same thing. He has been far more accurate than Tiller. I also noticed that he has been slightly slower on delivery than the other two QB's on his release. Don't know it that is to show that he can make more difficult throws, or if he is not got his timing down yet.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron