Tickets

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

IowaStFB

Aug 23, 2009
There is a group of us flying in for the Texas A&M game this year. What is the most reasonable way to get tickets? If we buy tickets for a single game from the athletic office, they don't go on sale until September, correct? Where are those usually located? If we buy from a broker, are there usually more available if we wait? Or grab what we can now? Can't find good seats all together.....so far anyway.

EJ4CY

Feb 11, 2007
Lenexa KS
There is a group of us flying in for the Texas A&M game this year. What is the most reasonable way to get tickets? If we buy tickets for a single game from the athletic office, they don't go on sale until September, correct? Where are those usually located? If we buy from a broker, are there usually more available if we wait? Or grab what we can now? Can't find good seats all together.....so far anyway.

If cheap is what you want you could wait two weeks, and then buy hillside seats for $20 a pop. Other wise just wait till game day and scalp, you will be able to get decent seats for $25-40 that aren't in the grass.

IST8CIVILENGR

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2011
Pittsburg, KS
We need 6 tickets together!

We are doing the same thing... but we are waiting for the minipacks to go on sale TAM KU OKST for 75 bucks we can only make it to 2 of them but we can sell the other tickets and smack your 60 single game tickets turned into free tickets!!!

istater7

Mar 31, 2010
Actually sitting up high in the upper deck aren't too bad of seats. I'd wait until they came out and try that.

IowaStFB

Aug 23, 2009
If cheap is what you want you could wait two weeks, and then buy hillside seats for $20 a pop. Other wise just wait till game day and scalp, you will be able to get decent seats for $25-40 that aren't in the grass.

Not really looking to sit in the grass. We don't mind spending a bit more to get something between the 30 and 50 yard line. But there aren't many options on the broker sites right now. Just wondering if more tickets might show up later?

Scalping is a little risky to try and hope for 6 together but will keep that in mind too. Thanks!

istater7

Mar 31, 2010
actually I sat around 20-30 yd line for the texas tech game south side of the field and they were good seats

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
Also consider with the new video board that sections E or F are now pretty choice spots. Great view of the action when its at the south end, and the board takes care of the other half of the field.

CyCo

Jun 19, 2006
Beaverton, Ore.
I may have four tickets available for UT game. All together on 49-yd line, row 6, upper deck. Seats have padded chairbacks, and an S6 parking pass to boot. Interested?

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009

I sent you a Private Message about some tickets.

IowaStFB

Aug 23, 2009
I may have four tickets available for UT game. All together on 49-yd line, row 6, upper deck. Seats have padded chairbacks, and an S6 parking pass to boot. Interested?

Thanks but it needs to be the Texas A&M game due to scheduling. Sweet seats though!

ISUCyclone06

Oct 31, 2010
Greensboro, NC
I have had seats in the lower section and upper section, and def prefer the view from upper deck. The only thing is if it is raining or sunny and hot, there is no cover or shade. The upper deck allows you to see the plays develop more and a better viewing angle of the field.