Jake Knott is the ******* man.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
I liked it, but maybe have the interviews a little longer? Video a little longer?

My idea is to give a little bit from everybody into one video file. Point being that if you want extended interviews from specific players, you can see that at Cyclones.com. I want to highlight the day in one video to make it easier for fans. Get what I'm saying?

Malone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 7, 2010
Des Moines
Let me know if you guys like this type of content. Thumbs up or thumbs down. I'm trying to freshen things up for football season. Should this one stick?

*Thumbs up* Good work CW. I always find it interesting to see what our guys are like, especially in this sports market that doesn't do the greatest job of covering them.

Jake Knott strikes me as the kind of guy who will coach football someday

sdillon500

Sep 12, 2006
northern california
Thumbs up, but try not to show Steele's haircut anymore. Maybe just a gray screen with audio when Steele is talking.

I appreciate Steele's commitment to experimenting with his hair. In the brief time he's been a Cyclone, we've seen the shoulder length shag & chinstrap, the faux-hawk & goatee & whatever Amish bowl-cut was in that video plus the soul patch.

As a guy who lost his hair pretty early, I'm stuck with shaving my head every day. But Steele's out there on the cutting edge of hair fashion, mixing it up & experimenting for all us bald guys in the world. It's avant-garde, it's new wave, it's wild. I just hope he shocks the world and goes with a bee-hive cut next.

EDIT: Also, yes please on more videos like this. Good sampling of a lot of the players.

Last edited:

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
I dont care if Jantz has a mullet or a rat tail as long as he is performing well he can do whatever he wants with his hair. Ill leave the haircut critiquiting to the hairstylists or the E channel.

Creed

Mar 14, 2011
Fort Dodge
If Steele does awesome, his haircut will be awesome and everyone will dig it. As for the video, I really like hearing a little bit from different players just to see what they are like and how their attitudes are, would like even more, but that's asking for a lot.

JimDogRock

Feb 21, 2010
Cedar Falls
My idea is to give a little bit from everybody into one video file. Point being that if you want extended interviews from specific players, you can see that at Cyclones.com. I want to highlight the day in one video to make it easier for fans. Get what I'm saying?

I like this idea.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron