Oct 8, 2006
www.chrisboeke.com
readImage.asp

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Sweet, im watching an ad for Daktronics on the webcam feed....

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
or away games!

I would tailgate and then head inside JTS to watch an away game on the new videoboard. It would be the best public atmosphere for watching an ISU game as you could find. Go to any sports bar in Des Moines to watch an ISU game and you will surely have to deal with d-bag hok fans running their mouths. Now... if they would allow a BYOB scenario at JTS for that then I would be all in for sure. :yes:

TruClone

Mar 25, 2009
Quad Cities
I would tailgate and then head inside JTS to watch an away game on the new videoboard. It would be the best public atmosphere for watching an ISU game as you could find. Go to any sports bar in Des Moines to watch an ISU game and you will surely have to deal with d-bag hok fans running their mouths. Now... if they would allow a BYOB scenario at JTS for that then I would be all in for sure. :yes:

Heck I would pay $5 to get in on away game dates. They could even have 1 concession stand open. Make it an option when purchasing season tickets, something like $30 extra (total) for away games. Parking would be first come, first serve.

cloneteach

Nov 19, 2009
Heck I would pay $5 to get in on away game dates. They could even have 1 concession stand open. Make it an option when purchasing season tickets, something like $30 extra (total) for away games. Parking would be first come, first serve.

Great idea. I wouldn't be able to for the reason I don't live close to Ames but it would be pretty cool. Do you think establishments in the community would blow up about it?

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Daktronics tricked us in buying a videoboard that only advertises for them...

:jimlad:

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Great idea. I wouldn't be able to for the reason I don't live close to Ames but it would be pretty cool. Do you think establishments in the community would blow up about it?
Yes. They would moan if the grounds keeping crew mowed the field an extra time.

I do think that would be a sweet idea, though. I couldn't make it to any of those, but a good idea.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
It'd be so cost prohibitive it isn't even funny so we'll never have to worry about it.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
You know what I like best about this scoreboard? The day when we all have to worry about building the North end zone seating around it! :wink: