NDSU battles ISU for AZ recruit!!

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Don't know anything about him other than ISU is about the biggest school after him.

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
The moment that we "battle" North Dakota State for recruits is the moment I hang up my Cyclone gear and hit the old dusty trail.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnjfuKVCHFw"]Me, if this kid commits to the Bison[/ame]

Reactions: mustangcy

lakesbison

Jul 14, 2009
Well the dusty trail is that way.......>>> cuz we got arizona #3 rb last year MATT JONES who had offers from Colorado and BYU.

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
Well the dusty trail is that way.......>>> cuz we got arizona #3 rb last year MATT JONES who had offers from Colorado and BYU.

web_browser_cookie.gif

mizouse87

Aug 3, 2006
Des Moines
His words were he's pretty much an ISU commit but he wants to come up for a visit first. Sorry LakeBison, I think you are gonna lose this one

cycub51

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 13, 2009
Somewhere Iowa
I like the fact that for some of these kids we are battling the service academies. I think that those kids come with a certain attitude and willingness to work and that can only help them become better football players in the future.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
I'm sure if we get him it will only be because ndsu didn't really want him...

BigCojones

Aug 24, 2009
Ankeny
He has more offers then just them and I bet he will get more offers if he doesn't commit to us before the season starts.
Go watch his highlights on rivals. I'd be thrilled with this kid in the fold.

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008

I hate to burst your bubble, but Matt Jones only had an offer from Air Force. It's pretty easy to understand why a kid would not want to make the 8-year commitment to Air Force. Maybe Colorado and BYU looked at him, (I doubt it) but if they offered, it was probably only at the last hour after other options fell through.

It's a pretty sad day in recruiting history when you're bragging about a 2-star RB with a 5.1 Rivals rating.

It's also pretty sad when you boast about battling us for a recruit who doesn't even list North Dakota State as one of his schools of interest. Rivals doesn't even show an offer by North Dakota State.

Last edited:

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
I like the fact that for some of these kids we are battling the service academies. I think that those kids come with a certain attitude and willingness to work and that can only help them become better football players in the future.

Means they are excellent students also.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron