How Much is the Young Adult Discount?

clone136

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2006
Des Moines
Was wondering how much off the tickets are with the young adult discount, I realize that a donation is required for the Gridiron Club. Thanks for the info!

Me State

Oct 19, 2007
Is it a one time donation or every yr when you renew?

Every year and it's worth every penny. Just be warned that you will get hooked and when you turn 30 you will have to pay the full price. I reached that point this year.

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
Yea, it's $100. That's the lowest level of Cyclone Club membership.

It's totally worth it. When you sign up for a parking pass, be sure to mark down G7. That's where the party is at.

besserheimerphat

Apr 11, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA
I thought there was a minimum 100 dollar donation?

Yea, it's $100. That's the lowest level of Cyclone Club membership.

What I meant was you only had to donate at the lowest possible donation level for Cyclone Club to be eligible. You don't have to donate at a higher level to get the discounted tickets.

I'll again say that people should check with their employers to see if there is a gift matching program. At my company, they will match 80% of my donation so I'm able to be at a level higher than I otherwise could. I imagine it's mostly larger companies that do it as a tax benefit, but with all the insurance and banking in Des Moines I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people were able to.