Arnaud's All-Big 12 Team

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Is it just me or does anyone else feel Cyrus Gray is a little overrated? Actually, A&M in general over the last 3 years have been overrated. All this hype the last 4 years have given the program legitimacy where it wasnt deserved in my opinion and now they can recruit as if they are coming off a national championship season.

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
Is it just me or does anyone else feel Cyrus Gray is a little overrated? Actually, A&M in general over the last 3 years have been overrated. All this hype the last 4 years have given the program legitimacy where it wasnt deserved in my opinion and now they can recruit as if they are coming off a national championship season.

The thing I've noticed with ATM is that early in Sherman's career he was playing a ton of young kids. It seems I can remember quite a bit of this team playing back in 08/09.

WR's Fuller and the Whatchamacallit kid seem to have been there forever. The defense lost Von Miller, and that was basically it. ATM returns basically the most starters in the nation. It appears the 9 wins were a product of this team finally becoming Juniors. I expect another 9 wins out of them.

Cyhart

Aug 15, 2009
Des Moines
WR: Justin Blackmon, Oklahoma State
QB: Brandon Weeden, Oklahoma State

This could be scary

This is scary. Remember these two and Hunter were the trifecta from hell last year?
They put up the kind of numbers not seen from a threesome on the same team since 3 guys from Pacific University a long time ago.
Man I wish Blackmon had gone pro.

flander1649

Apr 20, 2006
Kansas City
Visit site

Gray is the only returning 1,000 yard rusher in the big 12 and started putting up monster numbers after their other back Michael went down. When they started running more was when A&M became a better team last year.

kgreeny

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
TJ Moe over Ryan Boyles (okl)???????

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I still maintain that Tannehill from AnM is the best QB in this league. Also, I forgot Bryce Brown is at KSU now-- that sucks.

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Gray is the only returning 1,000 yard rusher in the big 12 and started putting up monster numbers after their other back Michael went down. When they started running more was when A&M became a better team last year.
Thats just it though. Michael is back this year, and will take a lot of carries aaway from Gray. I think Micahel is actually the much better talent, and would not be surprised if he was starting by the end of the season.

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I still maintain that Tannehill from AnM is the best QB in this league. Also, I forgot Bryce Brown is at KSU now-- that sucks.
There is a reason why A/M started running more at the end of the year, and it wasn't because Tannehill was the best in the Big 12. He made less mistakes than Johnson, but couldn't make all the throws, and they simplified the offense for him

AArnaud4

Jul 11, 2011
Come on Arnaud! You can't leave off perhaps the best WR in the country!!

Understood, I like TJ Moe a lot, I was trying to get him on my list so I placed Broyles at PR instead because I believe Moe is 1st team caliber. However, I have nothing against Broyles he is probably the best receiver (numbers wise) in the country. I set up my selection process as an all star team.

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
Understood, I like TJ Moe a lot, I was trying to get him on my list so I placed Broyles at PR instead because I believe Moe is 1st team caliber. However, I have nothing against Broyles he is probably the best receiver (numbers wise) in the country. I set up my selection process as an all star team.

I was wondering when you'd come out of the woodwork and post. :yes:

AArnaud4

Jul 11, 2011
Tannehill is the best true QB pro prospect in the Big 12 this season, in my opinion. A&M's offensive scheme translates the best, he has the big body receiver Jeff Fuller and two great backs alongside him. Not to mention, he has a strong arm and the thing that sets him aside from other pro style quarterbacks is his attention to detail on a play fake

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007
Tannehill is the best true QB pro prospect in the Big 12 this season, in my opinion. A&M's offensive scheme translates the best, he has the big body receiver Jeff Fuller and two great backs alongside him. Not to mention, he has a strong arm and the thing that sets him aside from other pro style quarterbacks is his attention to detail on a play fake

What about Landry Jones? 6'4 220.