Troll Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtimecy

Jul 6, 2011
I recently posted a thread and people commented on it saying troll alert. Could some explain what that pertains to.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
It means you're a Hawkeye fan. It also means you're lying about being on the team. And you're just trying to get ISU fans to post stupid things like... "yeah... Steele is the next Cam Newton."

It also means... get a life.

It would be the same thing as me going over to Hawkeye Nation and posting that Vandenburg is the next Cam Newton. Get it?

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
It means you're a Hawkeye fan. It also means you're lying about being on the team. And you're just trying to get ISU fans to post stupid things like... "yeah... Steele is the next Cam Newton."

It also means... get a life.

It would be the same thing as me going over to Hawkeye Nation and posting that Vandenburg is the next Cam Newton. Get it?

Vandenburg is more of a Peyton Manning type than a Cam Newton.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
I recently posted a thread and people commented on it saying troll alert. Could some explain what that pertains to.

Nice try, hawk troll. be gone.

geburgess

Jan 19, 2010
WDM, IA
obvious_troll.jpg

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
banhammer forthcoming

oh, it already forthcame. Just leaving his threads up so we can make fun of him while he watches. He was still viewing this thread as of 6 min ago.

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
oh, it already forthcame. Just leaving his threads up so we can make fun of him while he watches. He was still viewing this thread as of 6 min ago.
Do you enjoy pulling out your banhammer? I know I would enjoy pulling it out on these jerks if I had one.

Status
Not open for further replies.