The 2011 Wilson Toyota Cyclone Tundra is ridiculous

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
It seems they outdo themselves every year, picture looks amazing, bet it's even better in person.

CycloneYoda

Jan 27, 2009
Do they do a Hawkeye truck also? I only ask because of the Hy-Vee threads that have been started due to the fact that they carry Husker/Hawkeye gear in areas that are Pro-ISU. I would hate to see some of our fans being hypocritical. Can't have that.

Oh, and it is a sweet ride.

BooneCy

May 30, 2006
Saw it at the Ames parade yesterday. It is awesome. Even my wife was amazed by it.

My wife was also impressed when she saw it yesterday. She actually asked me if you could really buy that truck.

On a side note, hopefully we are not married to the same wife. That would be awkward.

ISUCyclone06

Oct 31, 2010
Greensboro, NC
Am I the only one that thinks the truck looks hideous? It's an awesome picture/scene and it's Iowa State but for an overall look it doesn't flow at all. They should have a few wrap options and let the fans vote on this thing.

247cy

Nov 14, 2006
Spring Hill, KS
More photos please.

And can we get the Cyclone Pom Squad to surround it? I think they'd frame the truck quite nicely.

xr4ticlone

Oct 1, 2006
Texas
I like it...take off the Wilson add, put the black theme all the way to the front, put a huge I STATE logo on the front. Then tint the front windows and we're all good.

Chris, any idea how much that costs? I mean the wrap. I actually already have that truck.

For the record, I love the truck (3rd Tundra) and Wilson has been great servicing me and my folks.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Do they do a Hawkeye truck also? I only ask because of the Hy-Vee threads that have been started due to the fact that they carry Husker/Hawkeye gear in areas that are Pro-ISU. I would hate to see some of our fans being hypocritical. Can't have that.

Oh, and it is a sweet ride.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjR4usBFAKE]YouTube - ‪slapped up side the head‬‏[/ame]

That thing would look sweet with a rear Michigan plate and a front I-State novelty plate...

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
Am I the only one that thinks the truck looks hideous? It's an awesome picture/scene and it's Iowa State but for an overall look it doesn't flow at all. They should have a few wrap options and let the fans vote on this thing.

Hideous isn't the word I'd use but I don't like it either. Liked the old one better.