2007 Colorado Football Game on FCS

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
Nostalgic for the '07 season? Okay maybe not, but the 2007 ISU-CU game is just starting on Fox College Sports.

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
Chizik was the biggest ******* ever for putting Blythe back there to watch punts land and roll down past the 5 yard line. We battled field position all season long because Chizik couldn't figure out how to get someone out there to catch a punt and run with it.

rebecacy

Jan 31, 2007
Chizik was the biggest ******* ever for putting Blythe back there to watch punts land and roll down past the 5 yard line. We battled field position all season long because Chizik couldn't figure out how to get someone out there to catch a punt and run with it.
who won??

Rods79

Nov 27, 2006
Des Moines
Wow...our new secondary logo....iconic?! I've said it before and I'll say it again, you don't just go and change a perfectly good, recently updated logo that you've had for almost 20 years in the darkness of night for a half baked cartoon knock off. The previous blender bird with updated cardinal colors was the winner. The blue one is far from great, but heads and tails above the new one.

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
Wow...our new secondary logo....iconic?! I've said it before and I'll say it again, you don't just go and change a perfectly good, recently updated logo that you've had for almost 20 years in the darkness of night for a half baked cartoon knock off. The previous blender bird with updated cardinal colors was the winner. The blue one is far from great, but heads and tails above the new one.

The problem was that the blue blender was our PRIMARY logo. I don't really care about the secondary logos but blue blender as the primary was terrible.

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008
Wow, I know about "personal taste" but I just don't see how this could even be a real opinion.

Same could be said for anyone who likes an I-State logo with no personality whatsoever. It's awful. Just plain awful.

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008
you are in the minority.

Gene Smith should never be allowed back into IA for allowing that Arena Bowl crap.

How do you know you're not in the minority? No one I know personally likes the I-State logo.

Palmer

Jun 10, 2008
Johnston, IA
How do you know you're not in the minority? No one I know personally likes the I-State logo.

Yes..that is why you see the new logo everywhere on what people are wearing.

I highly doubt there is a silent majority out there that cuddled up to that mustard/ketchup/blue ill conceived logo.

kudos to the school going back to our primary colors and more classy logo.