Devondrick Nealy in a bit of trouble? Already?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

dfwcy

Oct 20, 2008
CIted or Arrested? IS this true? How long has he been in Ames? A week?

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
Agree that ISU police are a complete joke. Hope the officer giving the citation feels like the big man "Barney Fife" officer that he is.

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
ISU cops are a laughing stock. Thankfully they aren't armed.

Barney_fife.jpg

So what exactly constitutes "harassment of a public official?" I assume it must have been a verbal thing, as any physical contact would be assault woudn't it?

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
ISU cops... keeping the ISU community safe for 100 years...

June 18: A bicycle abandoned in East Campus Parking Deck was placed into secure storage.

Thank God nobody was injured. :notworthy::notworthy:

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
I didn't realize you could get ticketed for being angry with a public official. I should be fairly happy that I wasn't cited for that multiple times in my college career.

khaal53

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Might as well learn early through a minor incident that your under a microscope in Ames.

Cyhart

Aug 15, 2009
Des Moines
I didn't realize you could get ticketed for being angry with a public official. I should be fairly happy that I wasn't cited for that multiple times in my college career.

No doubt!
They chased me during the Veishea riot of 2004. But luckily, Red Bull gives you wings! :cool:

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park

Its against the amendments to get introuble for being verbal with an officer. If he wants to fight it he would win. Just some piece of **** cop(like most of them) trying to act tough.

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
ISU cops are a laughing stock. Thankfully they aren't armed.
They are a joke. Once during my freshman year a friend hung a poster outside my door while I was at work. Someone deemed it offensive and I was charged with harassment. I eventually got the charge dropped, but not after being told I should have come home from work and taken it down sooner. Oh, OK. Next time my psychic powers tell me someone ELSE has placed an offending item on my door when I'm not at home, I'll rush right home and do that.