Photo from wrestle-off

wesley_w

Oct 23, 2006
Photos from wrestle-off

I'll have a lot of photos on the net by next week but here is just one from tonight:

IMG_8338_950x700.jpg

Last edited:

wesley_w

Oct 23, 2006
How did Fanthorpe look. I am expecting big things from him this year.

I'm hoping someone else was there to answer this, because to be honest, even after going to meets for many years I still don't know as much as I should about the sport and am probably the most unqualified person to offer an opinion.

I did have fun last night, though!!! I talked to a few of the guys afterwards and they are all pumped for the season!!

redrocker

Sep 5, 2006
Ames - West-CY'd
Some of the wins were pretty lop-sided (20 somethings - single digits). I was impressed with Jon Reader (from michigan). He looks like he could be an Animal for us in years to come.

everyyard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com
Some of the wins were pretty lop-sided (20 somethings - single digits). I was impressed with Jon Reader (from michigan). He looks like he could be an Animal for us in years to come.

It looked to me like the starters won't be pushed very hard from their backups.

leg4cy

Apr 12, 2006
Humboldt, IA
Good article in the Daily today. 125 spot isn't decided yet. Those 3 are neck and neck. Kist has won 4 out of 5 matches w/ Clark, but Clark won the match to wrestle last night. Performance in open tourneys will decide who gets spot although the senior Hanish will start next Thursday.

redrocker

Sep 5, 2006
Ames - West-CY'd
Good article in the Daily today. 125 spot isn't decided yet. Those 3 are neck and neck. Kist has won 4 out of 5 matches w/ Clark, but Clark won the match to wrestle last night. Performance in open tourneys will decide who gets spot although the senior Hanish will start next Thursday.

Got a link to the article?

redrocker

Sep 5, 2006
Ames - West-CY'd
I am suprised that article did not say anything about Reader, that kid had a pretty impressive resume in the program, and looked real tough on the mat. I will be real anxious to see them in action next week against an opponent, rather than a wrestle-off.

Help Support Us

Become a patron