FreeLucca.com - Stats after 1 day

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
Just thought I'd share with everyone the traffic for FreeLucca.com through it's first day of existence.

We've had 599 unique visitors and a total of 3532 hits. By far the most hits have come from CF, with a few from Facebook. Pretty good for a day's work.

There are a few more pages up now, basically to split stuff up so it's not all cluttered on one page. Any feedback would be appreciated. I especially suck at writing intro paragraphs, so anyone can please feel free to massage some of the existing text.

And let me just say thank you once again to everyone for their help and support.

ultracreative

Sep 8, 2006
Congratulations on the site, I think it's great and I admire your dedication to the cause.

As far as feedback goes, I'd add imagery to your site. In particular a picture of Lucca. (or 10)

Thanks for being a true cyclone fan and going above and beyond the call of duty.

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
Very nice. Needs pics, as mentioned.

Need to advertise for this site. Get it on the search engines. Let all of your friends know about this!

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Maybe a team photo of the German team? It was two US ex players that the NCAA were barking at - some low end US players. Seems like those players were a little older than a 16-18 year old Lucca.

Kyle

Mar 30, 2006
I like the new format. Very nice.

As far as pics go, we need one that is not copyrighted.

Were there any signs or anything at the game tonight?

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
I'm tremendously impressed with all that you guys have done.

I think an important part of this issue is the ex post facto part of the story, that the rule came into effect after Lucca had already left the team, if I am remembering correctly. That alone increased my outrage a thousand times over. If that is the case, I think it would add a lot of weight to the argument, and should be highlighted.

scottie33

Nov 25, 2006
Ames, Iowa
I went to teh game tonight and took my video camera. I took some video of lucca before the game, and he looked kinda sad/pissed which he had a reason for. I also got some video of the starting line up, it was alright for this game but I can't wait to video tape our starting lineup against iowa or kansas. Let me know if you want the video, I might youtube one of htem. Let me know what you guys want.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Maybe someone could take a video of the FreeLucca chant and post it to youtube. Then freelucca.com could link to it.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Excellent job with the site, this is awesome!

I have a new SLR camera headed my way in the mail. I'll take it to the game next weekend and get some photos you can use on the site.

guitarchitect7

Oct 8, 2006
www.chrisboeke.com
I dont know if there is, but a place that references the actual rule (online rule book). Maybe add this to the learn more. Not only would you have articles about the problem, but the rules and the history of its existance or something to go along with it all. Maybe too much.

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
Excellent job with the site, this is awesome!

I have a new SLR camera headed my way in the mail. I'll take it to the game next weekend and get some photos you can use on the site.

Very much appreciated, thank you!

I dont know if there is, but a place that references the actual rule (online rule book). Maybe add this to the learn more. Not only would you have articles about the problem, but the rules and the history of its existance or something to go along with it all. Maybe too much.

That is a good suggestion. I will try to find something. Thank you!