Apr 10, 2006
where did bo williams go?
a.quit football completely?
b. transferred to a juco school?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
False. He graduated and transferred to Uconn to play fullback. He is eligible to play against us this year.

Senolcyc

Apr 20, 2010
False. He graduated and transferred to Uconn to play fullback. He is eligible to play against us this year.

Bo Williams' career game on 9-16 approaching like an overloaded freight train on a downhill grade.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
False on the UCONN transfer.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that ended up not working out. That's the last I remember anyway.

I looked and found nothing confirming he was going there. A lot of "I haven't heard it and no one I have talked to knows about it" stuff from UCONN sources.

Last edited:

Melvin

Jul 29, 2008
Crete, NE
He had a great run vs. Texas AM. It looked like he was shot out of cannon.

It would have been interesting to see what he could have done with more carries.

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
Last I heard he was headed to UCONN, but I guess things could have changed as that is the last I've heard of him.

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
Bo Williams' career game on 9-16 approaching like an overloaded freight train on a downhill grade.

I was thinking the same thing.

Hard to do that when he isn't even on there roster. Plus he has shown nothing to have that opinion, and as a FB? The only time I've seen a fullback ever rush for over 100 yards was with Kock on senior day against Mizzou.

He had a great run vs. Texas AM. It looked like he was shot out of cannon.

It would have been interesting to see what he could have done with more carries.

He wouldn't have been anything special. People just hyped him up on this board.

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
I completely disagree. I think he could have been very special if we hadn't switched to the spread offense.

zach

Jul 17, 2006
The Subs
Waste of bytes.

I wish Bo the best and congrats on graduating. At least he had the chance to play at a higher level than most of us. Sounds like a good kid that doesn't deserve the crap by some of you.

Z

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I've always heard two things:
Bo had a tough time with the playbooks.
Bo was a great kid and did well school wise.

Lifer

Sep 15, 2007
Overland Park, KS
Waste of bytes.

I wish Bo the best and congrats on graduating. At least he had the chance to play at a higher level than most of us. Sounds like a good kid that doesn't deserve the crap by some of you.

Z

A great kid and remember he had a major concussion that set him back last off-season. If I remember right he took in his little brother or sister in and cared for them too.

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
Waste of bytes.

Z

Where was the crap? They were valid points.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Stating facts about Bo makes you a hater. But it's completely fine to state facts and rip on guys that actually contributed while they were here (Arnaud, Garrett, etc).

Hypocrites.

Bo was a message board phenom simply because he came from Florida. His big run that people like to rave about was in garbage time in a blowout. Nothing more.

I wish him well and have nothing against him. I don't care for the people that make him into something he was not.

Last edited:

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
Stating facts about Bo makes you a hater. But it's completely fine to state facts and rip on guys that actually contributed while they were here (Arnaud, Garrett, etc).

Hypocrites.

This. The hype he received took any hype we heard about our WR corp to another level.