Who is on your 2012 wish list?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

bpmcclain

Nov 17, 2010
Ames
On offense or defense? I would love to get Darboh, but I see him ending up in South Bend

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Devon Demas RB, Kingsley Ike DE, Victor Irokoski DE, Jonah Pirsig OL, Butch Pauu LB, James Washington LB, Tyreece Jiles CB, Antonio Marshall JUCO CB, Ladarius Newbold Ath, Dominic Ramacher Ath and Charles Rogers Ath.

bpmcclain

Nov 17, 2010
Ames
Devon Demas RB, Kingsley Ike DE, Victor Irokoski DE, Jonah Pirsig OL, Butch Pauu LB, James Washington LB, Tyreece Jiles CB, Antonio Marshall JUCO CB, Ladarius Newbold Ath, Dominic Ramacher Ath and Charles Rogers Ath.

I would love to get Pirsig, I think he is listed as 6'9. I see him ending up in the Big 10 though with either Wisconsin, OSU, or Iowa

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
I would love to get Pirsig, I think he is listed as 6'9. I see him ending up in the Big 10 though with either Wisconsin, OSU, or Iowa

Yeah, he's a long shot and to be honest, those teams may be a little better option for him.

djcubby

Nov 24, 2006
Bondurant
This + Amarah Darboh

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
Nathanael Lohn, D'Vario Montgomery, Will Johnson, Kendall Ehrlich, Visesio Salt, Jessie Rogers

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
Is D'vario Montgomery out of the equation now?

He's pretty much the longest of long shots at this point. Only thing that helps ISU is that they were on him very, very early and the connection with Sam Richardson.

Yes13

Oct 9, 2009
I like Victor Irokansi and Kingsley Ike. They are crazy athletic and are being overlooked right now. Both DEs

otherwise DE Chris Hall, WR/CB Gary Simon, CB Tyreece Jiles, LB Kendall Ehrlich, CB Antonio Marshall, ATH Charles Rogers and of course Amara Darboh.

Yes13

Oct 9, 2009
Also Malik Simmons. He seems like a recreation of Leonard Johnson.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Of course I like who they already have committed...all four of those guys have potential. My wishlist for the rest of the class (that ISU has a least a shot at):

RB: Devan Demas
WR: Trent Hicks (JUCO), James Brooks
TE: Trevor Stevens
OL: Kyle Fuller, Blake Belcher, Seaver Myers, Germain Ifedi
DE: Kinglesy Ike and Victor Irokansi. I'd take Jessie Rodgers and Trace Clark in a heartbeat if they can get them.
DT: Nathanael Lohn, Visesio Salt (JUCO)
LB: Kendall Ehrlich, Butch Pauu, James Washington
CB: Ezra Robinson, Malik Simmons, Antonio Marshall (JUCO)
S: Charles Rodgers
K: Ross Martin

My favorite guys so far are Ehrlich, Demas, Brooks and Lohn. I would be ecstatic if they could get any of those four.