MLB: Cards 10 over

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rebecacy

Jan 31, 2007
Daniel Descalso laced a go-ahead single in the 11th, rewarding a sterling effort from Cards pitchers moving STL 10 games over .500

abe2010

Jan 14, 2009
Story City, IA
The OP's obsession with him.

Whoop de doo. Most Cubs fans were in for a long year, we accepted that. Dont really see the need to start a debate between favorite teams.

So you wanted to start a debate on something far from baseball? at least I was in the same ballpark :wink:

Cyballz

Aug 20, 2009
dont_feed_the_troll_RE_Ask_a_Dawn-s288x288-104455-535.jpg

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
The Cards responded very well to the sweep by the Reds. To be 10 over given the injuries that they've dealt with is impressive. There's a LONG ways to go, but at the very least they're fun to watch again this year. Their defense and bullpen (improving) will never allow me to feel any lead is safe, but the offense and attitude will never let me think they're out of any game either.

Hawkeye11en1

Apr 22, 2011
Colorado
The Cards responded very well to the sweep by the Reds. To be 10 over given the injuries that they've dealt with is impressive. There's a LONG ways to go, but at the very least they're fun to watch again this year. Their defense and bullpen (improving) will never allow me to feel any lead is safe, but the offense and attitude will never let me think they're out of any game either.

I like the way Salas looks back there. That puts Motte in the setup role, exactly where he needs to be. Keep Franklin far, far away.

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky

It's been impressive for them sure, but every team has injuries. Hell the cubs have six starters on the DL. I won't be to impressed by the Cards until mid September and they are still doing well. The fallout they had last year was a thing the Cubs would do.

cygrads

Jul 27, 2007
Altoona, IA

The competition since the Reds has not been stellar - Phils, Astros, Royals and SD. The Phils are the only winning team they have played in this stretch - not saying this is a bad thing - just saying keep it in perspective. And yes no Wainwright and injuries and Albert not really being Albert this is makes it a little more ligit.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Status
Not open for further replies.