What happened to Jcloned and his site?

bstegs

SuperFanatic
Apr 11, 2006
Champaign, IL
He used to be on here every week promoting new articles on his site. I just checked the site and it hasn't been updated since the Tech game. I am simply curious because it was a nice blog to read.

HILLCYD

Nov 22, 2006
Does he live near Iowa City? Maybe some EIU football players stole his computer.

Jul 25, 2007
I'm a nomad.
I'm a pretty good friend of the artist known as "Jcloned". Anyway, he's been spending a lot of time up north of the border, that's right, Canada. I talked to him 2 days ago. He's really busy and quite frankly, I don't think he needs the added pressure from you guys. It's a free site that he does out of the kindness of his own heart so lay off him.

chadm

Giving it a go
Apr 11, 2006
Midwest
I'm a pretty good friend of the artist known as "Jcloned". Anyway, he's been spending a lot of time up north of the border, that's right, Canada. I talked to him 2 days ago. He's really busy and quite frankly, I don't think he needs the added pressure from you guys. It's a free site that he does out of the kindness of his own heart so lay off him.

Who was laying on him?

bstegs

SuperFanatic
Apr 11, 2006
Champaign, IL
I didn't mean to pressure him. I was simply curious as his activity used to be much greater. No intention of offending.

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA

wow. someone run over your dog this morning?

HILLCYD

Nov 22, 2006

Didn't see anyone saying anything negative? In fact I thought that we were all wondering where he was because we appreciate his articles. :eek:

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO

Wow...someone that obviously liked his stuff was simply asking a question.

Chill-Pill.png

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee

Man I think someone is overreacting. Did somebody pee in your cheerios this morning???

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk

I guess I didn't see the post were someone ripped him and his site. The previous people said that he had a good blog.

I don't think anyone is applying pressure here... So why are you getting all protective. We complimented him and the next post made fun of Iowa players..

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
This #2 response sounds a little like the Spelling Police or the Pictur Moderators - straight and to the point. If he is in Canada, he might be fishing, he might be laying a pipeline, he might be hiding, he might be goldmining. Almost a story onto itself. Leaving the football scene and leaving the borders. He did have anice website.

Jul 25, 2007
I'm a nomad.
I apologize. I guess I didn't read the first post that closely. I thought there was some ripping happen so I sprung into action. That's what I do and I do what I do. I'll pass all of your warm thoughts along to Jcloned next time he's in town, if that how you guys really feel.

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
I apologize. I guess I didn't read the first post that closely. I thought there was some ripping happen so I sprung into action. That's what I do and I do what I do. I'll pass all of your warm thoughts along to Jcloned next time he's in town, if that how you guys really feel.

No we are just saying that to be nice to you... But once you turn around watch out for that sharp knife hitting you in the back.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron