Has anyone gotten an e-mail back RE: Staiger?

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
Has anyone heard back from anyone they have written? I have written every sports writer I could find and I've heard nothing. The only analyst to even acknowledge the situation is Gottlieb on his live Chat yesterday. I really wish someone on a big stage would take this a run with it. There is a story here. Free Lucca!!!

Kyle

Mar 30, 2006
Has anyone heard back from anyone they have written? I have written every sports writer I could find and I've heard nothing. The only analyst to even acknowledge the situation is Gottlieb on his live Chat yesterday. I really wish someone on a big stage would take this a run with it. There is a story here. Free Lucca!!!
Nothing that wasn't an automated response.

tim_redd

Mar 29, 2006
Ankeny
Don't you just hate automated responses? The other day I sent an email to paypal saying I couldn't log on to my account. They told me I likely received a fraudulent email. WTF???

4VR4CY

Aug 28, 2007
Ankeny, IA
Just e-mailed Milesy again.

Titled: Immediate Attention

The lack of response from your organization to the Iowa State University fans is inexcusable.

There is a petition online, there have been hundreds of e-mails/faxes/letters to you regarding the issue and you continue to ignore us.

We would like and deserve a response from you regarding your decision. Silence is not an option at this time.

Thank you,

tigershoops31

Apr 13, 2006
Ames
Just e-mailed Milesy again.

Titled: Immediate Attention

The lack of response from your organization to the Iowa State University fans is inexcusable.

There is a petition online, there have been hundreds of e-mails/faxes/letters to you regarding the issue and you continue to ignore us.

We would like and deserve a response from you regarding your decision. Silence is not an option at this time.

Thank you,
I'm betting your stern words will frighten him into a public statement :wink:

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Carlos Boozer was on Rome yesterday, I was hoping he might through in a jab at the NCAA about the issue... He had more important things to discuss though, like boozerbuddies.com, his foundation for sickle cell, which his son has...

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Why can't the NCAA be more like Roger Dorn and just let things go by?

Because Coach Brown was getting tired of the "ole! bull ****" and threatened them with 40 push-ups every time they didn't get in front of the ball (and when the NCAA complained it wasn't in their contract he dropped drawer and whizzed all over it).

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Did ISU get something in writing from the NCAA?

We should collectively whiz on it.

Men, women, children...hell...Tuff Tigers even.

Whiz for Staiger starts now!

:skeptical:

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Where is Tom Witosky from the register when you actually want him to investigate a story? Or Gregg Doyel at cbssportsline?

True....maybe we could use Gregg's love for ruining people to our disadvantage.