wifes americas got talent audition video

Chipper

Dec 8, 2008
Pic? Uhhh. Nm.

BTW, best of luck. I know a cat here in Des Moines who tries out for these shows. Just an amazing voice and talent. But he's resigned to the fact that they look for reality characters over talent.

Last edited:

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
There is an American idol book coming out that goes into great detail about how they make horrible singers think they are great and rush them to the front to sing in from of the judges. So that is why those kids are shocked when the judges make fun of them.
It also says they have ringers who they contact to try out with the judges know they need to send them through.

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
She's a good singer but the judges might not choose her because it takes nearly a minute into the video before you can hear her sing. I can't imagine how many submissions they get so I can see them getting annoyed with having to sit through a minute of fluff to get to the substance.

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
Good luck and great voice!

That said (puts on Simon Cowell hat).....can probably hear that on any cruise ship out there.

Tedcyclone

Oct 27, 2009
West Des Moines
Pic? Uhhh. Nm.

BTW, best of luck. I know a cat here in Des Moines who tries out for these shows. Just an amazing voice and talent. But he's resigned to the fact that they look for reality characters over talent.

o i agree that they look for reality characters, and its a long shot. she had a long career in NYC doing Broadway Shows.. we just had a baby and shes been back in Iowa for awhile. She just decided to try to do something fun and see what happens... we shall see.

Tedcyclone

Oct 27, 2009
West Des Moines
She's a good singer but the judges might not choose her because it takes nearly a minute into the video before you can hear her sing. I can't imagine how many submissions they get so I can see them getting annoyed with having to sit through a minute of fluff to get to the substance.

true, we thought that, but she wanted to introduce her self.. the website says too.

Tedcyclone

Oct 27, 2009
West Des Moines
There is an American idol book coming out that goes into great detail about how they make horrible singers think they are great and rush them to the front to sing in from of the judges. So that is why those kids are shocked when the judges make fun of them.
It also says they have ringers who they contact to try out with the judges know they need to send them through.

this is true too. they do have all the singers they want from an area before the auditions even start. so they have 10k people waiting for no reason other then tv.

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Great voice, good luck to her.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron