CR man arrested with inflatable doll

Me State

Oct 19, 2007
DesMoinesRegister.com
CR man arrested with inflatable doll
By ASSOCIATED PRESS

October 26, 2007

Police arrested a man after finding him in a government building restroom lying beside an inflatable doll.

Cedar Rapids police charged Craig S. McCullough, 47, with indecent exposure after finding him Wednesday afternoon in the public restroom. He had his pants down and was "lying next to an anatomically correct inflatable doll," according to the criminal complaint.

He was found by an agent of the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency, which has an office near the restroom.

McCullough has a lengthy criminal record, including a 2004 conviction for burglarizing Just For Me bridal boutique in Cedar Rapids. Shortly after the burglary, officers found McCullough in a nearby alley, carrying a mannequin wearing a bridal dress.

Sounds too much like the movie that is coming out.

JHudd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Plano, TX
I wonder if it was a Real Doll? I would post the link to the site but I just cannot bring myself to breaking the good conduct rules we have in place. :smile:

On a side note I heard Google does a really good job of finding websites just by typing in random words. :skeptical:

price26

Sep 1, 2006
Ames, IA
I like the picture of Cy riding his bike down what I assume is S. 4th, I would have loved to see the looks on some peoples face when they look over into the next lane and see Cy on his bike.

In relating to the story, looks like this dude has some serious issues. . .

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
Which do you guys like better, nurse or cheerleader?

862235.jpg

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
since 7/8 of all of CR is a UofI fan.... my bet he is a booster for the athletic department.

- keep.