Kirstie Alley hurts dancing partner on DWTS

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010
She is so heavy her dance partner couldn't hold her up. Happens in the first 30 seconds no need to watch the whole thing

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o43045t313g"]YouTube - Dancing with the Stars : Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy -- Rumba - Maks Fell![/ame]

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
I don't think she is that heavy. A little bigger yeah, but as the old saying goes, I wouldn't kick her out of.....for that.

drmwevr08

Nov 25, 2006
Tempe, az
Wow, what a bad deal for her. She looks slimmer than I have seen her by far and he wasnt even 'lifting' her really. Its like the chair breaking on someone.. Brutal.

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
I don't think she is that heavy. A little bigger yeah, but as the old saying goes, I wouldn't kick her out of.....for that.

I would. My "No Fat Chix" decal is clearly placed over my bed for a reason.

SuperCy

Nov 30, 2006
Smallville/Metropolis
The guy simply got caught off balance in a bit of an awkward position. Sure, he probably could have saved it with a 105 lb girl, but it's not like she's an elephant.

This. I'm assuming they've been practicing for a week. If this was an issue before last night, I doubt they would have put it in the routine. If he drops her in practice then we don't see it last night.

My wife called me in to the living room last night and showed me. I knew right away what the discussions today were going to be about.

MrPeske

Apr 11, 2006
downtown Des Moines

Cue Spinal Tap....

The bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin
That's what I said.
The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand
Or so I have read.
My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo.
I love to sink her with my pink torpedo.
Big bottom
Big bottom
Talk about bum cakes,
My gal's got 'em.
Big bottom,
Drive me out of my mind.
How can I leave this behind?
I saw her on monday, twas my lucky bun day

You know what I mean.
I love her each weekday, each velvety cheekday
You know what I mean.
My love gun's loaded and she's in my sights
Big game's waiting there inside her tights
Big bottom
Big bottom
Talk about mud flaps
My gal's got 'em.
Big bottom
Drive me out of my mind.
How can I leave this behind?

hawkeyeh8r

Jun 10, 2010
Ames
wow thats a huge *****. DWTS has been picking from the bottom of the barrel the past couple seasons it seems like.