Jake Sullivan on Harrison Barnes

pthebutcher

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 14, 2006
Portland
My brother is a senior at Garner High School and they were having some event that Jake Sullivan was speaking at . Well, after Jake spoke he hung around and chatted with the kids, including my brother. So my brother gives me a call to let me know he's talking with Jake Sullivan and asked if there is anything he wanted me to ask him. So i told him to ask Jake his opinion of harrison barnes. As to be expected he had lots and lots of good things to say. Specifically he thought he was a top 40 talent in the country, one of the most athletic kids he has ever seen, etc. I then couldnt resist having my brother ask, "so when is harrison committing to isu? hehe". Jake said we are more than likely going to have to wait 3 years to find out where he is playing.

I know a lot of people on here are wanting him to commit soon but from what Jake knows it looks like we will have to wait until his senior year. Nothing too groundbreaking, just thought i would share.

Jake also talked about having OCD...which i didnt know he struggled with..but apparently he compulsively picks up paper off the ground which made getting around campus when he was at ISU a very tedious task.

Last edited:

Kyle

Mar 30, 2006
Jake also talked about having OCD...which i didnt know he struggled with..but apparently he compulsively picks up paper off the ground which made getting around campus when he was at ISU a very tedious task.
It also made him an exceptional shooter.

Rage On

Jul 20, 2006
Garner-Hayfield?

Have you seen a kid named Michael Brown play? He's only in 8th or 9th grade, but looked impressive over the summer. Big man with soft hands.

pthebutcher

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 14, 2006
Portland
Yep, Garner-Hayfield. I haven't watched them play basketball since I was high school. Had to play against those damned twin towers from 98-02. I've only seen the football team since then because my brother is on the team.

c.y.c.l.o.n.e.s

Feb 21, 2007

I don't think it was really made public until his final year. I seem to remember reading that medication helped alot. I think he said that he could not leave his room without turning his lightswitch off something like ten times.