Chad Johnson calling out the Patriots, including Hobbs

JJ4ISU

Apr 11, 2006
WDM Side of Waukee
You have to love the fact that, even though he isn't getting the touches and TD's he has the past two years, Chad Johnson keeps his head up and doesn't get frustrated. He stays himself and is happy his team continues to win games.

threemuch

Mar 28, 2006
Portland, OR
Why is it that he is so much more tolerable than all the other trash talking, end zone dancing receivers? I HATE that stuff coming from almost anyone else, but he still cracks me up.

When he and Porter were going at it before the Pittsburgh game, Porter looked like a chump. "You wish you were me!" Huh? And even though Chad only caught 1 pass he sure opened up the field for T.J. What did Porter do? I normally would root for the Defensive guy to take the trash talking glory hog offensive chump down, but not during that game.

Here he is trash talking ISU's premier defensive player in the NFL, and I think it's funny! So what gives? Why is Chad so likeable?

CHim

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
I think he is likeable b/c of the hair. That takes chutzpah.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Why is it that he is so much more tolerable than all the other trash talking, end zone dancing receivers? I HATE that stuff coming from almost anyone else, but he still cracks me up.

When he and Porter were going at it before the Pittsburgh game, Porter looked like a chump. "You wish you were me!" Huh? And even though Chad only caught 1 pass he sure opened up the field for T.J. What did Porter do? I normally would root for the Defensive guy to take the trash talking glory hog offensive chump down, but not during that game.

Here he is trash talking ISU's premier defensive player in the NFL, and I think it's funny! So what gives? Why is Chad so likeable?

I think it's mostly because he's hilarious. It isn't the "Get me the damn ball", T.O. style trashtalking. It's funny stuff. And his endzone stuff is pretty funny as well.

tim_redd

Mar 29, 2006
Ankeny
He's likeable because he's fun. He isn't really showboating or showing up the opponent, he's having fun.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
exactly. and he isn't a whiner. most other guys out there trash talking complain when they arent the focus. chad johnson seems to truly enjoy the game of football.

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
The best picture of him yet:

129980b0-c4a7-4ea4-b990-4462bcfcef36.jpg

Taken after this:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aBaJ0kb7t4"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkiFcKi9Eno"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

I thoroughly enjoyed watching this and seeing the aftermath. Enough with the ******** "touchdown celebrations". Hand the ball to the official and act like you've been there before. You are an idiot.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron