Quean Smith of Michigan commits

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu
Sweet, I was wondering who we had to succeed Simonson after next year. Looks like a great pick-up.

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
Well, the the last top ranked heavyweight we got didn't work out so well.

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Good point! Actually last 2! Thompson flunked out and Gibson was academically ineligilble this semester
The one before that did though. Zabriskie was as good as we have had here in a while. Hopefully his presence in the room will pay dividends for all these guys.

BirdOfWar

May 3, 2010
Central Iowa
So for the people that are a little more informed than myself, are you happy with this pickup?

I suppose being a later pickup it's a good thing. And from one of threads I read yesterday some people made it sound like he has a lot more potential once he commits to one sport.

skibumspe

Oct 8, 2006
South Korea
So for the people that are a little more informed than myself, are you happy with this pickup?

I suppose being a later pickup it's a good thing. And from one of threads I read yesterday some people made it sound like he has a lot more potential once he commits to one sport.

Won't ever say I'm the end all/be all when it comes to wrestling but I think this could be a very nice addition to the room. He's been flying under the radar some due to not wrestling in any national tournaments & I think people assumed he might play football instead. He seems like a tremendous athlete w/good speed & pretty good wrestling technique. I can only imagine what some time in the room w/Jackson & the boys (Big Z included) could do to improve his skills.

I want the guys that are great wrestlers w/fire in their belly & something to prove....the madder the better, too! Wrestle w/intensity, motivation & desire to be the best, even if you're not 'ranked' coming out of high school.

Really hope KJ can find a few of these guys every year & make them absolute animals!

Dec 6, 2009
The one before that did though. Zabriskie was as good as we have had here in a while. Hopefully his presence in the room will pay dividends for all these guys.

AMEN brother! The Poulsen twins, Big Z, Jon Reader, and the two guys (Caldwell and ____ if they come) will be awesome for our guys in the room. The level of intensity can't help but go up.

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
AMEN brother! The Poulsen twins, Big Z, Jon Reader, and the two guys (Caldwell and ____ if they come) will be awesome for our guys in the room. The level of intensity can't help but go up.

Rumors floating around Burroughs might be coming. Caldwell might get delayed or terminated depending on status of his shoulder.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron