New OSU stadium

HandSanitizer

Apr 19, 2006
Bondurant, IA
This might of already been posted, but dang guys.....Our little 19 Million Jack Trice project is about 250 million short of these guys football project. I know it will only be 60,000 seat stadium, but I am not sure there will be a better stadium in the country after they are done. Dang... That would be tough to turn down as a recruit.

Boone Pickens Stadium=

HandSanitizer

Apr 19, 2006
Bondurant, IA
They are turning something that got made fun of all the time into one of the nations best stadiums. Imagine what $300 million would do to Jack Trice?
Their locker room and training room facility reminds me of Oregon University. They got a ton of money from the Nike owner and there is a You Tube video floating around about it.

price26

Sep 1, 2006
Ames, IA
Looks very impressive, but I imagine that Jack Trice might turn out to be a scaled down version of that, considering that we have the Jacobsen building in the one end zone and the other end will eventually be bowled in.

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
100 suites. Imagine the cash flow just from those.

How many suites in Jack after the remodeling?

acody

Nov 25, 2006
Looks great for OSU. Very impressive!! However....................
the promo seems to lack a personal touch. It's kind of like being interviewed at a company and being shown all the fantastic corporate facilities. Everything looks great, but who do I have to deal with on a day to day basis? Great facilities, do not always equate to great times. One more thought, each college only gets 25 players for full time acthletic conticue.

Kyle

Mar 30, 2006
:swoon: Wow... now that's a facility. Why can't Iowa State have a Boone Pickens type supporter? And I can't believe the size of that video board... incredible!
Because Iowa doesn't have oil. :no6xn:

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
100 suites. Imagine the cash flow just from those.

How many suites in Jack after the remodeling?

I don't know how many total. I know the expansion is adding 22 and expanding 2 of the existing, so if anyone knows how many there are currently, there ya go :smile:

Kyle

Mar 30, 2006
The best part about it is that they apparently leave it unlocked. I had some friends that went out and played on the field when we were there for a wedding.