Discovery Channel and Food network

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
were both down at B&B filming for shows. food Network show will be in May. Not sure on the discovery channel. They said it will be a new food show on the discovery channel. Not sure which show Food network had down there. Should be pretty cool. I had my Iowa State gear on while they were filiming for the Discovery channel.

Freebird

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
At one time Diners, Drive-in's and Dives was going to do a piece on them. I'm due for a trip down to get a killer or tenderloin.

CarolinaCy

Apr 18, 2008
were both down at B&B filming for shows. food Network show will be in May. Not sure on the discovery channel. They said it will be a new food show on the discovery channel. Not sure which show Food network had down there. Should be pretty cool. I had my Iowa State gear on while they were filiming for the Discovery channel.

What's B&B?

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
The best sandwich shop in Des Moines. Down on hartford on the southside. They are a butcher as well. It's an old crusty building that has been around since the 1920's. Everything is super fresh. You should make a trip sometime.