New forum on this board (Positive version)

Please name the new forum

• See no failure, speak no failure, hear no failure

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • My opinion counts yours doesn't

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Dan McCarney = 2nd Coming of Knute Rockne?????

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mommy told me grades don't matter

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

URBCLONE

Mar 26, 2006
Urbandale
I thought it would be useful to have a new forum for those 'sun will come out tomorrow' Clones among us. What should it be called?

CY ST8T

Mar 23, 2006
Where would we be without your sarcasm and pessimistic side Urb? Without thoughts like yours though this board would be boring.

monkeybrow

May 19, 2006
I thought it would be useful to have a new forum for those 'sun will come out tomorrow' Clones among us. What should it be called?

hilarious stuff...what would a day on CF be without a dose of sour nutsack upon our tongues from you?....I shall think it would be mighty boring. We can all hope your rainy outlook does not slice into other bits of you life.

ericlambi

Mar 24, 2006
I vote for my opinion counts, yours doesn't. Apparently if you aren't drinking the kool-aid, you are a bad fan.

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
I have some suggestions for another forum.

Should it be called:

- My 20/20 hindsight give me superior coaching ability
- The sky is falling! The sky is falling!
- Booooohooooo! sniff, sniff. Boooooohoooo!
- I don't like the coach, I don't like the play call, I don't like the AD, I've earned the right to complain, but I'm still ISU fan, how dare you question my loyalty, I've had season tickets for [insert number of years here].

Covenant Clone

Aug 30, 2006
Clive
yes, everybody get on board and lets all take a turn to negative town, I am sure that will help everything that is being questioned on here.

I have a crazy suggestion for everyone, brace yourself because it is insane...How about we support the team and the coaches for the rest of the season because we still have an opportunity to do some great things and complain and debate the fate of the program when the season is over. Just a little insight for all the Mac haters, his position isn't even going to be evaluated by the administration until the season is over. So IMO you have two choices, support the team and do everything we can as fans to have a great middle and end to the season or keep bickering like school children about something that none of us can do a damn thing about. It may sound crazy but I am going to support the team and the coaches.

URBCLONE

Mar 26, 2006
Urbandale
hilarious stuff...what would a day on CF be without a dose of sour nutsack upon our tongues from you?....I shall think it would be mighty boring. We can all hope your rainy outlook does not slice into other bits of you life.

And what would a day be without the obligatory groin reference from? Don't like my opinion - don't read my posts. Seems pretty simple to me. I ignore 3/4 of your posts so it would tend to make us even.

My life is great - thanks for asking.

benjay

Mar 23, 2006
I have some suggestions for another forum.

Should it be called:

- My 20/20 hindsight give me superior coaching ability
- The sky is falling! The sky is falling!
- Booooohooooo! sniff, sniff. Boooooohoooo!
- I don't like the coach, I don't like the play call, I don't like the AD, I've earned the right to complain, but I'm still ISU fan, how dare you question my loyalty, I've had season tickets for [insert number of years here].

so owned

Covenant Clone

Aug 30, 2006
Clive
Don't like my opinion - don't read my posts. Seems pretty simple to me.

Don't like the coaching staff and don't think we have a chance, don't come to the games. Seems pretty simple to me. We will be better off without your negativity anyway.

monkeybrow

May 19, 2006
And what would a day be without the obligatory groin reference from? Don't like my opinion - don't read my posts. Seems pretty simple to me. I ignore 3/4 of your posts so it would tend to make us even.

My life is great - thanks for asking.

Oh...I rather would not read your scribblings...but you tricked me into this one with your sarcastic imagination...so here I am...and I shall play about a bit. Tell Urbs...why such a sour face? How can I assist? shall we meet in front of Danny's office with tomatoes? I will go to any lengths to "turn that frown upside down"

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
This is what we've resorted to? Fighting amongst ourselves like little children?

Divided into factions - for D-Mac or against D-Mac? That is our Cyclone fan family?

I'm ashamed.

Attacking other posters in this manner will not be tolerated.

Thread locked.

monkeybrow

May 19, 2006
This is what we've resorted to? Fighting amongst ourselves like little children?

Divided into factions - for D-Mac or against D-Mac? That is our Cyclone fan family?

I'm ashamed.

quite sad..."the day of the moderator thrown down"....but still...there is a tingley sense of fun floating about

Last edited:

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Positive news that everyone can agree on, no matter their side - we're going to beat the a$$es off of UNI!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron