Recruiting: Taumoepeau Lists K-State as High

Yes13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2009
I don't think we are even recruiting him. Once he decided to wait until signing day, and not sign early. Bojay Filimoeatu was good enough to wait for, Taumoepeau is not. I think we also stopped when we realized Louvan Green is better.

I don't think either Green or Walton are any better than our 4th best DT, but I believe Green is better.

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I don't think we are even recruiting him. Once he decided to wait until signing day, and not sign early. Bojay Filimoeatu was good enough to wait for, Taumoepeau is not. I think we also stopped when we realized Louvan Green is better.

I don't think either Green or Walton are any better than our 4th best DT, but I believe Green is better.

Who do you think is better on ISU's current team? I am going with Ruemp, and then I don't know who else you include.McD looked unimpressive most of last year, and you have no idea how good Woods will be. Green starts if he comes to ISU.

Yes13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2009
I'd put Rump, Laing, and McD ahead of them. I guess Green could've probably beat out McD this year, but I believe McD will improve. He'll probably be around 300 lbs next year. If we get Green, and he beats out Laing and McD I'd be pretty pumped. If Woods can get into that rotation thats even better.

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
A huge factor here is that an extra 6 or 7 months from January through the summer with a Big 12 strength coach/lifting program is a big advantage for players already in the program.

Enginerd

Apr 11, 2006
Why the hell would anyone go to KSU right now? They are in a continual state of transition until Snaggletooth Snyder dies. ISU has more upside in the near future.

Yes13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2009
Why the hell would anyone go to KSU right now? They are in a continual state of transition until Snaggletooth Snyder dies. ISU has more upside in the near future.

You go there when you have no other legit BCS offers. He had Ole Miss as a favorite and an offer, but it looks like he waited too long on that offer too.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron