Harrison Barnes

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
Looked like Harrison Barnes today. 25 points against NC State today. UNC is currently with only 1 conference loss and could challenge Duke for the ACC title.

As much as I was bummed Harrison didnt come here, I do miss watching big time UNC Duke games.

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
Harry's stats look a lot like Melvin Ejims....only Ejim plays out of position, rebounds more, and wasn't predicted to be first team all american.

And yes this has everything to do with me being bitter towards him, and I am fine with that.

yler4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2009
Ankeny, IA
Glad to read that Harrison did well today. It seems as if he has struggled at times this year.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Harry's stats look a lot like Melvin Ejims....only Ejim plays out of position, rebounds more, and wasn't predicted to be first team all american.

And yes this has everything to do with me being bitter towards him, and I am fine with that.

He didn't look like Ejim, today.

mac4cy

Jul 16, 2009
Urbandale
Not sure who this Harrison Barnes fellow is. Is he the guy that is playing sub-par after all the hype?
Only joking. I still hate the way he decided to tell everybody where he was going.

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
Are we going to have a new thread created after every decent game the [player to remain unnamed] has? Just checking.

And no one is going to challenge Duke this year in the ACC.

WIB

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2010
Ames
Why hate Harrison Barnes?

It's not like he predicted himself on the All American Team. He's only 19 years old it would be hard to play with all the stuff they put on him.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Are we going to have a new thread created after every decent game the [player to remain unnamed] has? Just checking.

And no one is going to challenge Duke this year in the ACC.

Yeah, he's a local kid, playing for one of the most storied men's basketball programs in the country. I'm sure we'll see some threads created about him.

By the way, that reminds me. New CF rule.

Rule #1138: All posters are required to read every thread, from now on. It doesn't matter if you are interested in the subject matter or not, you HAVE to read it. Posters who do not read every thread will be banned.

(Just in case you were thinking about ignoring those upcoming Harrison Barnes threads. That is no longer an option)

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Much like how its not that gene chizik quit, its how he did it, its not THAT Harrison Barnes didnt come here, its how he did it.

But yeah, the daily threads on him are getting annoying.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN

Rule #1138: All posters are required to read every thread, from now on. It doesn't matter if you are interested in the subject matter or not, you HAVE to read it. Posters who do not read every thread will be banned.

Dammit! Now I definitely won't be getting anything done!

colbycheese

Jun 11, 2010
Kansas
twitter.com
No one is challenging Duke for the ACC title.

How about Florida State... you know - the team that beat them that just happens to be in the same conference.

By the way everyone, it is meltdown city here in Raleigh. I think about every die hard NC State Bball fan is calling for Sidney Lowe's head now. It's a good thing there's the Carolina Hurricanes in town so I have a local team to follow. It's getting kind of depressing watching the Wolfpack waste away on both the court and on the mat. :no:
And also, the NHL all star game is in town this weekend so maybe that will distract people and keep them from starting an all-out riot.

uro cy

Oct 28, 2006
Yeah, he's a local kid, playing for one of the most storied men's basketball programs in the country. I'm sure we'll see some threads created about him.

(Just in case you were thinking about ignoring those upcoming Harrison Barnes threads. That is no longer an option)
The real key to #1138 is taking the time to tell everyone your lack in interest in the thread.