Will we get another verbal before signing day?

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
I think that we will. It seems to me that they were holding spots for Filimoeatu, Green and Grady. They lost out on Filimoeatu. Grady is deciding on NSD. Green is visiting WSU this weekend...I'll guess that he will decide on Sunday night or Monday. IMO they will have a couple of visitors this weekend and at least one will commit.

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
Im confused. What is the op saying yes to?

that at least one more recruit will verbal before signing day

We know Grady is waiting...just wondered if everyone else we are after would as well or if we'll get a verbal or two before Wednesday.

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I think that if they try to fill Kyle Boyd's spot at MLB, it will be done before NSD. If they offer a kid like Swartz, I think he would commit before the day.

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
No, and why does it matter? Signing day is 5 days away. I am hopeful we will keep the current in tact, but ISU always seems to lose 2-3 on signing day. On the flip side, there is always a few surprises who sign, except last season when there was no big news. Would be sweet to steal a highly recruited kid like ISU did when Sedrick signed a couple years ago.

Clonedogg

Sep 4, 2009
CR, IA
biblehub.com
No, and why does it matter? Signing day is 5 days away. I am hopeful we will keep the current in tact, but ISU always seems to lose 2-3 on signing day. On the flip side, there is always a few surprises who sign, except last season when there was no big news. Would be sweet to steal a highly recruited kid like ISU did when Sedrick signed a couple years ago.

cause that worked out well:pbaffled:

jaretac

Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire
that at least one more recruit will verbal before signing day

We know Grady is waiting...just wondered if everyone else we are after would as well or if we'll get a verbal or two before Wednesday.

Thanks. Just wondering what question was a yes.:cool: