ESPN Big XII recruiting breakdown

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
A little blaise with this summary. I saw it yesterday. My translation for"The Cyclones will look to hold this class together" is "We really don't know who the coaches are recruiting". They do not get too in depth with most ISU analysis. We need to win a couple titles, then they will care more.

SvrWxCy

Aug 6, 2010
Kansas
www.recruitlists.com
I just read this as well... While it isn't in-depth, at least it doesn't say the Cyclones class is the bottom of the Big 12(10) with no good recruits to show...

If a couple of our 3-star guys come out and play right away and can make a difference, perhaps we'll start getting a little better looks at our recruits. Going to a few more bowl games and grabbing a couple of bigger names (4-stars) won't hurt either.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Couple things.

A little blaise with this summary. I saw it yesterday.

This article was first posted today.

My translation for"The Cyclones will look to hold this class together" is "We really don't know who the coaches are recruiting"

Those words are literally nowhere to be found in the article I linked.

I think you're thinking of another article, my friend.

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Couple things.

This article was first posted today.

Those words are literally nowhere to be found in the article I linked.

I think you're thinking of another article, my friend.

Crap, you're right. i am thinking of the Rivals article. The ESPN article does treat us like we could actually win a few games with these players.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Crap, you're right. i am thinking of the Rivals article. The ESPN article does treat us like we could actually win a few games with these players.

Lol. That's hilarious. I was reading your post and thinking, "his insight is interesting. He's really reading between the lines."

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
You know, that's pretty much how I see this class. A lot of potential sleepers with some pretty good players thrown in.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron