Dark Knight Rises villians announced

SuperCy

Nov 30, 2006
Smallville/Metropolis
I wasn't sure who he was, so I had to look him up.

tom%20hardy%20-%20bane.PNG

RyCy04

Sep 26, 2007
Omaha, NE
Anne Hathaway will be awesome. Not sure how they are going to work Bane into the story though. He seems too sci-fi to go into the "reality" based Batman world of Nolan's.

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
Anne Hathaway will be awesome. Not sure how they are going to work Bane into the story though. He seems too sci-fi to go into the "reality" based Batman world of Nolan's.

Maybe a little, but is some sort of "super-steroid" that much more out there than "fear gas" or "international league of ninjas"?

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006

This. I hope it doesn't get too cartoony.

SuperCy

Nov 30, 2006
Smallville/Metropolis
He's already a big dude. I'm sure they're not going to go over the top big like the last time. Maybe the Venom will just make him super strong versus making him grow bigger.

As far as reality based goes remember this, they did alright in the first two movies. Secondy, we are talking about a billionaire vigilante running aroung dressed as a bat.

Cyclones423

Dec 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
I'm just glad Megan Fox isn't Cat Woman, I heard a lot of rumors about that a while back.

I kinda wish they would do villains we haven't seen before like, Clayface, Mad Hatter, Killer Croc, The Man-Bat, or Ventriloquist.

mustangcy

Apr 11, 2006
Bloomfield
Boy, I gotta say I'm not thrilled with having Catwoman be the villian and other than her being hot I'm not a real big Anne Hathaway fan. I'll go in optimistic though.

ThatllDoCy

Sep 20, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
www.katchllc.com
I am not a big Comic guy or anything, but enjoy these movies. Tom Hardy is good, and I liked him in Inception. Anne Hathaway is a good actress, but not sexy enough in my opinion. She's attractive, don't get me wrong, but I just don't think she is sexy enough to play Catwoman. Kind of like Gwyneth Paltrow, Hot not sexy.

I would rather see Blake Lively, Mila Kunis, Emmanuelle Chriqui or Eva Mendes in a Catwoman suit. Save Anne for the Romantic Comedies and Dramas.

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
Interesting change, since both Nolan and Bale stated they didn't want anything to do with Catwoman previously. Just please don't put Robin in there...

Too bad, I was hoping he would use Talia al Ghul to continue what he started in Begins. I'm sure he will have a well grounded approach to Bane and his appearance, he hasn't let Batman fans down yet.

Last edited:

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
I am not a big Comic guy or anything, but enjoy these movies. Tom Hardy is good, and I liked him in Inception. Anne Hathaway is a good actress, but not sexy enough in my opinion. She's attractive, don't get me wrong, but I just don't think she is sexy enough to play Catwoman. Kind of like Gwyneth Paltrow, Hot not sexy.

I would rather see Blake Lively, Mila Kunis, Emmanuelle Chriqui or Eva Mendes in a Catwoman suit. Save Anne for the Romantic Comedies and Dramas.

Mila Kunis + catsuit = awesome. Although her voice is probably a little high and whiny for the role.

images

Last edited:

cycloneace55

Nov 22, 2006
Gardena, CA
Tom Hardy was also in "Bronson" which is a very good brittish film. Supposedly based on a true story of England's most violent prisioner.

Help Support Us

Become a patron