Iowa State apperel

NEVERaHAWKEYE

Jan 13, 2011
Ames, IA
Now I love Iowa State, and I will never talk bad about them but.... Does anyone else think that we lack a variety of apperel? Choices are few and all similar in my opinion. Being at other schools before such as Iowa, Nebraska, Texas, etc. it just seems that they dominate in that aspect, I know they have more money but seems like they are selling a lot more also.

TitanClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2008
Now I love Iowa State, andI will never talk bad about them but.... Does anyone else think that we lack a variety of apperel? Choices are few and all similar in my opinion. Being at other schools before such as Iowa, Nebraska, Texas, etc. it just seems that they dominate in that aspect, I know they have more money but seems like they are selling a lot more also.

Why is it necessary to say that? :skeptical:

I smell a troll.

CycloneYoda

Jan 27, 2009
At first I thought you were going to try and sell me something.......until I realized the consistent butchering of the word apparel. Stick to tacos, kid.

synapticwave

Mar 9, 2007
Austin, TX
www.longshotgames.com
Now I love Iowa State, and I will never talk bad about them but.... Does anyone else think that we lack a variety of apperel? Choices are few and all similar in my opinion. Being at other schools before such as Iowa, Nebraska, Texas, etc. it just seems that they dominate in that aspect, I know they have more money but seems like they are selling a lot more also.

WHAT? completely disagree. Search for 'iowa state shirt' on amazon comes up with 100s of Iowa State apparel items (and 100s of other non cyclone related), but there are over 100 t-shirts available with one of our many logos. And Since we've had so many different logos in the last 20 years we have far more variety than Iowa or UT or Nebby. if you can't find anything you like out of those then you ain't a fan.

Ah, I see - 2 posts...I also smell troll?

NEVERaHAWKEYE

Jan 13, 2011
Ames, IA
well considering I don't even know what referring to a "troll" means, I guess I can't comment. So I am not allowed to get on here and put my opinion on a topic, I started off by saying I love Iowa State, I just set my account up today sorry I am new, didn't know that was a crime

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
The best selection is in Ames at the University Bookstore, Campus Bookstore, Dog Town, and Strawberry patch. Scheel's in Des Moines isn't too bad either. You just gotta know where to find "the good stuff!"

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
The best selection is in Ames at the University Bookstore, Campus Bookstore, Dog Town, and Strawberry patch. Scheel's in Des Moines isn't too bad either. You just gotta know where to find "the good stuff!"

Didn't Dogtown close?

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
He may be a troll, however, I think we need more than just the #4 jersey. I think there is a #32 jersey that is not really anything like our current jersey.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA

How many schools have you gone too? How long will you love Iowa State till you go on to the next.

NEVERaHAWKEYE

Jan 13, 2011
Ames, IA
And much to message-boardy for someone who has never heard the term troll.
yeah its really hard to figure out when it says choose avatar as soon as you register, but nice try. I go to the bookstore quite a bit on campus, I will say though with the addition of nike over the last couple years and most recently the under armour stuff is pretty cool (even though expensive) it is getting better. I went to the game in Austin this year though and I just could not believe the amount of things in there book store, anything you could imagine they had.

ISU42

Sep 21, 2009
Strawberry Patch has a lot generic, boring Iowa State apparel. Hardly the good stuff.

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
That's my big problem. Anything that looks really nice/unique and is licensed is super-expensive. I guess you get what you pay for.

TitanClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2008
well considering I don't even know what referring to a "troll" means, I guess I can't comment. So I am not allowed to get on here and put my opinion on a topic, I started off by saying I love Iowa State, I just set my account up today sorry I am new, didn't know that was a crime
Point proven...