TCU NATIONAL CHAMPS!

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
When Auburn forfeits this game for having pro players, will TCU get the glass football trophy?

What a farce. Bunch of cheaters. NCAA football = WWF

Staged bogus 2 team playoff, bogus professional players on the title team when other teams are cracked down on by NCAA without mercy.

My hat's off to TCU. If any writer's have common sense they'll vote for the team that won't have to forfeit their title.

Last edited:

Psyclone Brian

Apr 11, 2006
42°00'50"N 93°
When Auburn forfeits this game fore having pro players, will TCU get the glass football trophy?

What a farce. Bunch of cheaters. NCAA football = WWF

Staged bogus 2 team playoff, bogus professional players on the title team when other teams are cracked down on by NCAA without mercy.

My hat's off to TCU. If any writer's have common sense they'll vote for the team that won't have to forfeit their title.
...ditto ...word ...THIS!

Peter

Feb 21, 2010
Madison, Wisconsin
I think Wisconsin would have put the smack on Auburn, but we got beat by a damn good TCU team. I would love to see the horn frogs in a playoff vs. the tigers!

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
This thread isn't meant to be facecetious.

TCU played as well as these two teams tonight. So did Wisconsin for that matter. I really think it would have been a total crap shoot with those 4 teams in a playoff...of course there's still a chance the pro team could have won that playoff.

Just saying TCU has a legit claim to the title even if Cam weren't a pro player.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
This thread isn't meant to be facecetious.

TCU played as well as these two teams tonight. So did Wisconsin for that matter. I really think it would have been a total crap shoot with those 4 teams in a playoff...of course there's still a chance the pro team could have won that playoff.

Just saying TCU has a legit claim to the title even if Cam weren't a pro player.

I would throw Stanford in there too.

ISUCyclone06

Oct 31, 2010
Greensboro, NC
I hope for the AP to go to TCU as well therefore when Can Newton is officially declared ineligible that TCU will get the championship solely.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Sorry, Auburn is AP #1.

Auburn finishes first in Associated Press college football poll - ESPN.

Time to direct your bitterness towards something else...

This might also be of interest to those hoping that TCU will be come national champion if Auburn is found to have violated rules.

Policy for NCAA sanctions

Ohio State finishing 5th in front of Wisconsin is almost as stupid as Auburn finishing first in front of a good TCU team who doesn't start a professional QB.

3 votes? Really, that many writers think it's wise to award a team that won't be allowed to keep it when there's another team who is just as deserving. Pathetic.

I wish somehow I wasn't an Iowa State fan so I could prove this would pi$$ me off just as much if I had never heard of Chizik before this year. NCAA football is going to take a huge hit for this. Lack of playoffs and now institutionalized cheating (but only for favored teams) are making NCAA football a complete joke in NFL markets. They're laughing at it, mocking it.